• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC Newest Admin.... Guess Who?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
Years
  • Aha! I knew thiz would be happening anytime =D
    Congratulationz!!! You're going to make zuch a great Admin ^_^ Have fun being at the very top, and tell uz how the weather iz up there lol

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
  • Yeah CLAIR! I knew you would get your site as a community site it rocks!!! Congrats so so so so much! You sooooo deserve it. I mean congrats x20 million!!!!

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
  • Oh no! PC has sealed their demised!!!!! We're all doomededededed!!!!111oneoneone

XD J/K

w00t! Claire is now an Admin! w00t! Now I even fear you more! XD J/K Well congrats Claire, you deservie this postion sweetie! ^0^

Edit: *Pops out of a cake as me.* Just wanted celebrate! w00t! Party sweeties!

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Jeremy popping out of a cake? scary thought XD thanks again everyone*hugs*

Frost

Bomberman + Sub-Zero
    Years
  • I went to you site yesterday and im impressed!
    Its not like its a surprise LOL XD
    It was awesome and you totally deserve it!
    I wish my site wasnt so spammy... lol j/k

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    hmm..pokemorph jeremy...are u wearing a dress or mens clothes? XD
    thanks latios and thomas ^^ *hugs*

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • <3 Yay! Another active admin to bother with stuff!

I like how you went up the ranks so quickly, lol. xD

Sawyer

���
    Years
  • congrats Claire, i knew you would be on your way to administryship ^_~

Scyther5

One DEAD GUTTED Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    ...? Pretty pointless to put her as an S-mod XD when your just gonna make her an admin within the same week. Not my first choice for the next admin, but congrats...
    I guess. :/

Mana Lugia

Advocate for Common Sense
    Years
  • What, this topic's title is spam, just like that spam topic down in the new users forum that was closed.

This should be closed! CLOSE IT OMGOMGOMGOMG

In conclusion, PC needs to grow brains and hopefully learn how to differ spam from non-spam, or not bother trying at all, because your attempts at it are painful.

On a side note, congrats on your position, but too bad you have people spamming about it.

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Sep 27, 2009
    Mana Lugia said:
    What, this topic's title is spam, just like that spam topic down in the new users forum that was closed.

In conclusion, PC needs to grow brains and hopefully learn how to differ spam from non-spam, or not bother trying at all, because your attempts at it are painful.

On a side note, congrats on your position, but too bad you have people spamming about it.

Thanks for contributing another spammy message...You just did what you were saying.

HoundoomTrainer

Me>You?
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Apr 9, 2006
    AZSupraT said:
    Thanks for contributing another spammy message...You just did what you were saying.

Yes but my thread was closed when I was saying hi. ;_; It is the new members forums after all!!!! *cries in corner*

Also, congrads Claire.

-HT

Last edited:

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    OMG you contributed too man,omgomgomgomg *dies*

I contributed too, it's the end of the world =X

But anywho, congrats Claire, I'm sure you'll do great ^_^

Brittany

Back?
    Years
  • Mana Lugia said:
    What, this topic's title is spam, just like that spam topic down in the new users forum that was closed.

What you said makes no sense.

Congratulating someone is now spam?

Mana Lugia

Advocate for Common Sense
    Years
  • AZSupraT said:

Actually, I said congrats so the post was on topic and thus cannot be marked as spam. Yours on the other hand was pure spam cuz it was not even on topic =(

Shame on you.

Also, Ms. Prez, you need to head down to the New members forum, because a thread called "Guess Who" was closed because it said "Guess Who" apparently, and that was spam.

And to make this post on topic, congrats x2. *insert random congratulatory message*

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Sep 27, 2009
    Im pretty sure 99% of the people here would say that message, my message, and your last message was pure spam. Even this one is. But who cares?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back