• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC Newest Admin.... Guess Who?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mana Lugia

Advocate for Common Sense
Years
  • AZSupraT said:
    Im pretty sure 99% of the people here would say that message, my message, and your last message was pure spam. Even this one is. But who cares?

Exactly, so if you head down to the new members forum and look at HoundoomTrainer's "Guess Who" thread, why would it be closed if all he did was make a inside joke? Does that mean no one else should be able to welcome him to this community? Is this community that close minded that they must be included in everything or else be spiteful about it?

HoundoomTrainer

Me>You?
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Apr 9, 2006
    Mana Lugia said:
    Exactly, so if you head down to the new members forum and look at HoundoomTrainer's "Guess Who" thread, why would it be closed if all he did was make a inside joke? Does that mean no one else should be able to welcome him to this community? Is this community that close minded that they must be included in everything or else be spiteful about it?

*continues to cry and slits wrists*

;_;

-HT

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Sep 27, 2009
    You know what? You need to stop posting smart *** posts here, I may be close minded, but the community overall is not. seriously, I will give 1 warning, stop posting in this thread.

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
    Years
  • Mana Lugia said:
    Exactly, so if you head down to the new members forum and look at HoundoomTrainer's "Guess Who" thread, why would it be closed if all he did was make a inside joke? Does that mean no one else should be able to welcome him to this community? Is this community that close minded that
    they must be included in everything or else be spiteful about it?

Stop going off topic please, if you wish to personally discuss this, please PM staff members or moderators or post in the Questions/Feedback as a new topic. I see your complaints, but this is not the place to do it.

XD Claire...I think I congrats you this is the third time.

Mana Lugia

Advocate for Common Sense
    Years
  • So can you reopen HT's welcome thread so I can post a welcome message in it?

And also, I don't know you very well, DF, but congrats on reaching adminhood. I hear many interesting things that go on when you reach a new level of power around here, so you should watch out!

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
    Years
  • Mana Lugia said:
    So can you reopen HT's welcome thread so I can post a welcome message in it?

And also, I don't know you very well, DF, but congrats on reaching adminhood. I hear many interesting things that go on when you reach a new level of power around here, so you should watch out!

If the topic was wrongly closed and has nothing wrong with it, I will reopen it, but if I see that it is just spam, it will remain closed. Usually staff members make the correct descisions in closing threads. Please wait and your complaint will be answered to~ ^^;

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
  • The thread title was not originally "Guess Who?" and stop going off-topic. It's more annoying that anything.

Err... congrats again Claire...

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Mana Lugia said:
    What, this topic's title is spam, just like that spam topic down in the new users forum that was closed.

This should be closed! CLOSE IT OMGOMGOMGOMG

In conclusion, PC needs to grow brains and hopefully learn how to differ spam from non-spam, or not bother trying at all, because your attempts at it are painful.

On a side note, congrats on your position, but too bad you have people spamming about it.
    I closed it as I saw fit. If you have problems with it PM me. That thread became ungodly offtopic with you talking about how you think PC is because we were correcting you. Also this thread title is not spam. Inside jokes and double post were mearly padding the thread, and my "attempts" were correct.

Now...on topic as this post itself has become spam.

Anyways...When can I start working on that shrine of your's CLaire? XD

Last edited:

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • The "Guess Who?" thread was pontless to start with. And that thread has nothing to do with this one.
    If you don't think that thread should be locked then take it up with with the Mod of the forum or an S-Mod or Admin in PMs.

Anyway congrats Claire, I know you will make a great Admin on PC (because I have been waiting it to happen for who knows how long XD).

NiNGi

Banned
    Years
  • Cool! oh well, Congratulations Claire ^^ I have never seen your website though o.o'
    *goes to check claire's website*
    Oh, and by the way - your avatar and banner are so sexy! xD *disappears in a smoke cloud*

EDIT: Wow what the.....!!! Your site is amazing too!!! O_O! No wonder its now a community site ._.' Well then, Congratulations again and nice avvy, siggy, website and..... you! xD

Cool Cr@cker

I am now Chrono Cr@cker
    Years
  • Congrats Claire Bear.....We all have to bear with you now.*Huggles Claire until she screams for air*.LOL!That was really fast I mean you beat Andy's record for the fastest Admining!!!And your site is awesome~~
    Now who's gonna be the poor guy who edits all layouts~XD!Claire'll do a great job!
    OMG!Now 3 Female Mods.Girl Powers catching up!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back