• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC Podcast

£

You're gonna have a bad time.
    Years
    okay so episode 1 has been RECORDED and HERE IT IS: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YN7Pz-5c5P0&feature=youtu.be it can only get better after this. featuring Euphoric and Dragon.

WARNING: THERE ARE TWO USES OF THE WORD THAT BEGINS WITH THE LETTER 'S' AND ENDS WITH THE LETTERS 'HIT.' YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

I hate listening to myself so badly it's not even funny, haha.

...the format is a WIP, the podcast is a WIP, suggestions are very welcome.

£

Years
    One of you sound so delightly british. I assume it's George

Wouldn't go as far as involving the word "delight" but thanks. <3

Second one should be uh, in a week or so. I'm thinking of actually making a chat with maybe the next three people listed, and then if Andy/Nicole are ever both free at the same time, one for them would be good too~

Sir Codin

I think I can handle participating in an episode. Make sure our topics are something good though, like indignant drivers or upcoming video games.

Sir Codin

Oh man, I wish I could've been part of that episode. I have my favorite pizza being as spicy as possible and lines seriously piss me off.

£

Years
    I think I can handle participating in an episode. Make sure our topics are something good though, like indignant drivers or upcoming video games.

remember that as a guest it is your duty to bring a topic to the table, dear friend.

pizza and lines of the non-drug/drawn variety hardly struck me as something outstanding to be in an episode about but everyone's got their own tastes innit

Back