• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC Presidential Elections Voting~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Splashing Mew

PC's Poet Laureate
    Years
    Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm The Splash votes for.......... Brittany (LittleFascistPanties16) Cause she is 1337 like The Splash... 'Nough said.

~Splash

~*Silent Tattsu*~

Has gone~
    Years
    (Yes, i know i am so called 'Gone forever' But i decided to post one last time just to vote for a friend, because i voted the first time and i don't want to not make my second vote count.)

My vote goes to Forest Grovyle

Why? Because she deserves it more than any of the others. She's sweet, friendly, understanding, has alot of talent in her Artwork/Fanfics and is sure not to let her position down.

Barry

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2018
    There isn't comparison. The only candidate I would want as a president is Jedi_Amara. Nice girl, good Moderator . . I highly doubt that she will do anything stupid like John Karry would.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back