• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC Presidential Elections!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    XD Nice try, but I'm still crazier than you XD. *pats penguin sitting happily on head* Anyway, yeah... if you tell them to vote for me... I'll give you a whole sack of penguins! *penguins squirm inside sack trying to get out* Uh? What was that?

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
    Years
    OK...I guess da presidental election is over now...0-o Right?
    Oh well... XD
    I was gonna vote my good friend Jolteon!!! for president. ^^;;
    That's OK. :D
    Congradulations for winning, Piro! ^^ *clap clap*

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
    Hmm... I think you can vote for a few more hours. I think it ends at like midnight tonight... o.o;;

Blissey Trainer 8290

Expert Mew Fuser
    Years
    wel... by only 2 votes piro... u got 30 votes 0_0; sheesh! i only got 7, but i got 16th place... better than what i started at showin... i only had one vote for the first page, and maybe the second also... i procrastinated the campaignin, which i regret now, but o well...

jk, when r the next elections? thats what is next, decidin that

Blissey Trainer 8290

Expert Mew Fuser
    Years
    i dunno... i assume its by the time at the bottom of the screen... central time... at least if that is the same time for evereyone

(stop writin so small!!XD)lol

but its in an hour in my time

edit: i guess its time i started to recount! itll take forever!!! but im only gonna do like the top 14, or anyone who would have a chance if votes changed

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    *notes that she's just updated her site again*

There are now even more reasons why you should vote for me. Plus more info for people whose candidates didn't get through. And there's reasons why Ryan's supporters should vote for me too. :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back