• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC Presidential Elections!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brittany

Back?
    Years
    Arcanine said:
    Why shouldn't you run? Well you started the whole thing.
    "Hey I don't know who to vote for but I will vote for Brittany for starting this thing"
    So? If someone votes for me because of it, then I should just be happy because I thought of it first.

It's not my fault I have an active mind.

Someone could vote for Scotty for all of the ideas he made up!
    Someone could vote for Sarah for all the ideas she made up! etc etc.

Brittany

Back?
    Years
    Dakota said:
    When I first saw that I laughed, then I realized that your prolly right...

Boo...oh whatever
    XD You guys don't realize that you have somewhat of an advantage when it comes to spam. Maybe Andy has become blinded by his title to not realize this.

Arcanine said:
    Nah because I knew you would be joking around. People has called me that before but I didn't ban them.
    Yea but it brings me one step closer to being banned. Whether or not it is a banning from you.
    BOO YA!

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    LittleFascistPanties16 said:
    XD You guys don't realize that you have somewhat of an advantage when it comes to spam. Maybe Andy has become blinded by his title to not realize this.

Yea but it brings me one step closer to being banned. Whether or not it is a banning from you.
    BOO YA!
    Nah, it's what you call spam is what gets to you. This thread is off topic, I would not call it spammy because it's not spam to me.

Brittany

Back?
    Years
    Arcanine said:
    Nah, it's what you call spam is what gets to you. This thread is off topic, I would not call it spammy because it's not spam to me.
    Whatever Andy. You win. I consider it spam, because it is stupid pointless and annoying. But I will give in just for the sake of even having this thread.
    BOO YA!
    Spoiler: Secret

chi467

Ice Queen
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Aug 31, 2004
    That's not true. I'll vote for you but I don't now how... ^_^;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back