• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC Presidential Elections!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Shineyelectrode said:
    *Moments later, at shiney's speech*

XD
    Now that is funny, you should remove your Seph banner and put that in your sig till the voting is over. XD

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
    Arcanine said:
    XD
    Now that is funny, you should remove your Seph banner and put that in your sig till the voting is over. XD
    And then I'd PM him about having too big of a signature. >D

Width: 661px

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
    Arcanine said:
    And I could just shrink it for him to make it 500 (I know the width is 661 pixles but it's funny XD).
    Methinks that it'd become t3h blur then. ;)

Oh, today is the last day to sign-up. I'm gonna send Erica (or she'll send me hers...) the list tonight. So you can expect the Primaries in a few days. ;D

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    o_o I'll send you mine. I leave at like, 7 in the morning for a road trip tomorrow. <_<;; Unless you wanna get the list up on Tuesday or something. ^^; It's up to you.

~*Silent Tattsu*~

Has gone~
    Years

Weeeee!~ This is such a awesome PC idea. Can't belive i'm posting so late... *kicks wall* darn.. and i'm only just running now ><; Well, i've decided to run for PC President, and i hope it's not too late. I'm gonna put the reasons why i'll be the best in my sig XP I really wanted to run in this, so please please please vote Tatt! I know i probaly won't win, but i'd love to be voted for ^_^ Goodluck in the Elections guys, and if you vote for me i'll bow down to you! XD

Oh and apart from running myself i'm gonna vote for Scotty and FG X3

Pine

~Yummers~
    Years
    Sorry, can't. You have to have been on for a while...have gotten used to the PC enviroment...

JKaizer said:
    - You have to have been a member of PC for over 1 month as of August 25th.

Blissey Trainer 8290

Expert Mew Fuser
    Years
    *cant handle the waiting...* i really want the primaries now! ... lol, i just want to see how many votes i will get... 2? maybe 3? all i know of so far, but ppl wont probably decide til they actually vote

Brittany

Back?
    Years
    Blissey Trainer 8290 said:
    *cant handle the waiting...* i really want the primaries now! ... lol, i just want to see how many votes i will get... 2? maybe 3? all i know of so far, but ppl wont probably decide til they actually vote
    We need a patient President, XP :P

Andrea-chan

~In the shadows~
    Years
    Shineyelectrode said:
    Hey arcanine, do ou think that you could shrink those without bluring them? Then it might be a good idea. ^_^
    Well I got it down to this size, it's fizzy but if it's to fuzzy then don't use it (I made it small to fit in the 500 but you look below and if you want to use it then you can).

TwIsTeD

im a freak O_x Yeah!
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 7, 2007
    hey ill vote for anyone who gives me a dollar! might as well make money off of this mwahahahah!!!

TwIsTeD

im a freak O_x Yeah!
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 7, 2007
    money?!?!?! hey i was just kiddin the first time buy hey hey HEY! im not gonna turn down cold hard ching-a-ling! ^_^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back