• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC Presidential Elections!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TwIsTeD

im a freak O_x Yeah!
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 7, 2007
    who is psb anyways? im desperate for cash ^^

TwIsTeD

im a freak O_x Yeah!
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 7, 2007
    how about a cookie?? ill take a cookie!! ^_^

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    Andrea-chan said:
    Well I got it down to this size, it's fizzy but if it's to fuzzy then don't use it (I made it small to fit in the 500 but you look below and if you want to use it then you can).
    PC Presidential Elections!

Sorry it took so long to reply, could you do the other one as well? I think they would work well together, but if not, this one will be great too.

TwIsTeD

im a freak O_x Yeah!
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 7, 2007
    ugh! too many cookies and money!! hmmm... whoever answers this first gets my vote! How do you say elephant in spanish?

TwIsTeD

im a freak O_x Yeah!
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 7, 2007
    yay!!! go batesy! im votin for ya! now pay up the cookies and money! lol

Pine

~Yummers~
    Years
    TwIsTeD said:
    yay!!! go batesy! im votin for ya! now pay up the cookies and money! lol

You know, I'm not too sure that people that vote for someone, just because someone posts first, should be allowed to vote...again with that corruption of the point thing...but maybe that's just me again...

Last edited:

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    Hmmm.... anyone like hairballs? *looks @ sig* Oh, you can have a tree too XD. I finally got my campaign website up... Greggy is hosting it XD. Even though he's supporting Brittany. Isn't he nice? XD

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    No you don't, I own TBS. Oh, and Andy - no, I did not copy your idea. Remember, in my first post about running for president, I said "watch out for my campaign website"? I make websites for EVERYTHING XD.

Brittany

Back?
    Years
    Jedi_Amara said:
    No you don't, I own TBS. Oh, and Andy - no, I did not copy your idea. Remember, in my first post about running for president, I said "watch out for my campaign website"? I make websites for EVERYTHING XD.
    No, I own TBS!!!!!!!! I met them all and gave them handshakes and sat on Adam's lap! So ner!

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    You met them and sat on Adam's lap?

*drools*

*walks off drunkenly singing "I've got a bad feeling about this..."*

(the bad feeling is that I'm not gonna reach the primaries :()

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back