• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Music PC Spotify Playlists - Halloween

Years
    Hey everyone!

In the spirit of all things spooky and scary, we're putting together a collaborative Spotify playlist with nothing but the scariest songs, OoOoOoOoOoOo

You can find the playlist link here - https://open.spotify.com/playlist/0DnFgAwmkDByGmtP5ttpDQ?si=88qr1uL7R6-h387K9VQMdg&dl_branch=1

This is a collaborative playlist so anyone can add what songs they wish! All you have to do is Like the playlist and you're good to go.

As it's Halloween-themed, all I ask is that songs are either themed around Halloween or have Halloween-esque titles (Monster Mash, Thriller, etc). I've added some songs to get it started off!

NB: this WILL show the name of the person who adds the song, so if you wish for your real name to remain anonymous but want add songs to the list, just drop a post in here or drop me a message and I'll add them for you.

Otherwise, have fun!

Last edited:
    Years
    Ok I didn't expect such a blow-up - I'll put a limit of 10 songs per user in, because I'm aiming to do a review of the playlist and listening to each song so ideally I don't want to be listening to like 20 hours of music!

Years
    I think I had checked and added maybe like 7 already, so a few more and I'm done! Like the song choices by far so far.

Years
    hehe silly question... how do I add songs? I've never done a collaborative playlist before I figured it out. It didn't have the option to add songs on desktop (which is what I was using at the time) I added in some songs!

Last edited:
    Back