• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC Supporter DJ Sessions - Come Jekyll & Hyde With Us!

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
    PC Supporter DJ Sessions - Come Jekyll & Hyde With Us!

PC Supporter
    DJ Sessions

When: Tuesdays and Thursdays 8PM EST

Where: https://plug.dj/pc-supporter

Hang out with fellow supporters and friends, as well as discover some tasty new jams to listen to in the company of others!​

Last edited:

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
    If anyone would like to join me now, I will be online in the room for the next hour and a half!

Edit: Of course the site went down for me right when I made this - will be back hopefully shortly!

Last edited:

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    I'd be down for getting on Tuesdays and Thursdays. And if they stop doing maintenance any time soon I'll be there.

Years
    can I suggest you do an alternative time on one of the days? in GMT this is at 1am

Can't you go in on any day anyway?
    I just made a playlist with over a hundred songs and that's only scratching the surface of what I want to include o.O

Also I'm apologising in advance for all the weird things you might find on my list. I've got everything from synth pop to metal...

Years
    well yeah but if there's no-one else there because people have decided to meet at a particular time then what's the point?

I'm just going to check in every now and then and make an effort to be on during the big sessions.
    Otherwise someone else could host a different time.

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
    I'll be on plug.dj in 20 minutes if anyone wants to jam with me for awhile!
    I'm just going to check in every now and then and make an effort to be on during the big sessions.
    Otherwise someone else could host a different time.

There's nothing wrong if you want to host mini sessions now and again, the reason why we have some set times is just for consistency sake and to get people aware of the event.

Years
    I'll be on plug.dj in 20 minutes if anyone wants to jam with me for awhile!

There's nothing wrong if you want to host mini sessions now and again, the reason why we have some set times is just for consistency sake and to get people aware of the event.

I guess I could but I'm probably too unreliable xD

I missed the last session because I was sleeping, damn :/

Back