• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC ~ The Broken Community

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
Years
  • Well I would like to leave a final note.

Like said before PC is a forum.
    Yes the rep is out of hand. But it is being talked about right now by the staff. We are working on ways to fix it, or get rid of it if we have to. And I do think a reason is the rep. It's worthless now, because it has got out of hand. Members asking for rep, members giving bad rep for no reason and other things.

People are always going to join. That can't be stopped nor would I want it to stop. Think about it, if I never joined, or Abby never joined or Erica or Dakota or any of the other staff or other members how much different would PC be today? That new member that joined might be a Mod down the road. Do you think that ^^NICK^^ though "well this Arcanine member is going to be a Mod some day" when he welcomed me on the old PC? I bet he didn't nor any of the other members that welcomed me.

Members are always going to leave PC and things are always going to change. You can't stop it, people move on with their life. I didn't like it when Erica left and Abby was de-Admined. But things change and stuff happens. They move on, the same should go on for the rest of it. Sure I wish Erica was still an S-Mod and Abby back to an Admin, Steve and Kwesi on a lot like it used to be. But it's not going to happen, I can't change it nor can any of you. We shouldn't stay is the past with everything. We have to move on and try to make PC better anyway we can.

The main reason why PC is not fun to many of you is because you are used to PC. Watch a funny movie over and over and it won't be as good as the first time. Because you are used to it. Listen to a song over and over and it just won't sound as good as the first time you listened to it. It's because you are used to it. PC is more or less the same. Sure new things get added new members come along but you are used to it. There is nothing you can change about that. Yes there are other things that don't make PC as fun as you first joined. But the main reason is that you are used to PC and how PC works and goes.

That's all for my rant in this thread.

Flaming Torchic

HalOWNED!
    Years
  • You know, it still amazes me that people could care so much about the T-Dome, even if they have a choice to see it. It's not that I do not think that it is right for the T-Dome to be filled will extremely inappropriate threads, it just makes me wonder..

Anyways, Erica is in the right with rep. If you are getting bad rep points and you can't stand it, then disable your rep. It's that simple.

And yes, like people have said, things change, and not everyone agrees with them, but most just move on, and continue posting at PC.

I know that your intentions were good pokejungle, it's just that I think you misunderstood me. First of all, I originally made that name because I was irritated by certain members, and second of all, I didn't mean to go make another one of these threads, I just meant make suggestions in Question & Feedback, and try to make interesting threads.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back