• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC - The movie!

txteclipse

The Last
Years
  • Bad guy needs to be someone with a Metagross. Or a Porygon. Something digital, in any case.

And how exactly would we counter said baddy? Writing in textboxes isn't exactly violent.

EDIT: We could all have a sort of pokemon alter-ego online. Kind of like the Megaman Battle Network deal. We log in, become a digital representation of whatever pokemon we choose, and go about our business. Or we could become digitized trainers with pokemon.

Avolition

TEN THOUSAND FISTS
    Years
  • Hmm, I know, How about coz we all love PC so much we all logg on one day & find out somebody evil is trying to shut down PC forever! we all must find a way to save our PC lmao

Nah, that's too cliché. I'd rather a plot that wasn't in every other movie. =\ Also, if the mods and admins were GLs and E4 members, I'd probably get owned. D: So I'd play the part of the comic relief guy who always gets pwnt in every scene. Kinda like Kenny. >_>

Edit: And if you make it so there's a guy trying to shut down PC, you should make him cool, like a super secret agent 1337 H4xx0r. And there are awesome action scenes, like the Matrix, where everyone is dodging bullets, then I get shot in the balls or something. xD

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
  • Ok so how about we make a comic instead,
    It'd be way easier to do in my opinion

Vanilla Kitsune

Bloody git
    Years
  • A comic would be easier IMO, but, it doesn't matter. XD;

Meh, I'd wanna be someone cute in the movie. XD Maybe not a main character, but, you know. Oh yeah, obsessed with Link too.

I don't know any celebrity that could represent me. ._.

Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2008
    We aren't really getting anywhere here.

Ok, forget about your characters, we need a plot first.

Your dice.

Avolition

TEN THOUSAND FISTS
    Years
  • OK, so a haxx0r, kidnaps the head of PC and threatens to kill him if he doesn't take it down. So we have to save the day by battling the hacker, or something. But of course, our Pokemon suck since we ARE sitting on the computer all day instead of training our Pokemon. The hacker gives us two weeks to come in and battle him for PC, but of course, he has legendary Pokemon and crap, and we get our asses handed to us. Then he shuts down PC, and we're all sad.

But then, we see the same guy on the news, arrested for hacking into the CIA. We get the CIA on our side, and try and get him to fix PC, but he won't. Ash Ketchum comes in and challenges him to a battle, losing, and getting his Pikachu killed. No, not fainted. Killed. Ash goes emo and runs away like a sissy girl, while the hacker breaks out of prison.

This turns into a chase scene, as we get into a super fast car, in hot pursuit of the hacker. He drives like a maniac, crashing many cars, and shooting outside at our car. He misses a lot, hitting other cars, and making them crash. There are a whole lot of explosions and stuff, and fire everywhere, and a whole bunch of dead bodies. We finally catch the hacker as we're at the outskirts of town and the head of the CIA pulls out a gun and threatening to kill the hacker if he doesn't give up. The hacker drops his weapon and feigns surrender. We then handcuff him, but the hacker jumps up with another gun.

Then someone else comes up and hits the hacker in the back of the head, knocking him out. We find out that the hacker is actually a robot that's about to selfdestruct. We run away, and it blows up, killing a lot of the noobs at PC. Then one of us gets a call on a cell phone from the real hacker, who sounds quite amused at the damage we've caused for nothing. We threaten to kill him and search the world for the man that killed PC. We finally track him down, six months later in Mexico, under the name Guillermo Juan José Wilhelm George Robert Andrew Forrest Mario Luigi Sonic Tails Bowser Mike John Joe Albert Zachary Charles Daniel Paul Matthew Justin Ted Edward Anthony Norris. We challenge him for one final battle for PC to come back, and win.

Guillermo pulls out a gun and says something along the lines of "I'm a freaking criminal. I don't play by the rules." Then someone else comes up and hits him in the back of the head in an exact replica of what happened before, but this time Guillermo is the real one. He gets arrested and brought back to America, threatening to come back and kill us all. He obviously never does. PC comes back, and we're all happy, except the dozens(or hundreds) of people who died before.

The End. :D

Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2008
    That's great and all... But... it's not realistic + this is a G movie - stands for General Viewing... Killing noobs pointlessly isn't exactly general viewing... But I like that plot. Time to sharpen it.

A kidnapper kidnaps all of the site admins and demands them to take PC down. The moderators go to the secret intelligence agencies around the world and get them to save the admins. The members realise what is happening... While that is all happening a hacker has hacked his way onto PC and has now become an admin...

The kidnapper ends up fighting with all the admins inside a special building... The intelligence agencies are coming and he has to kill the admins. It turns out that one of the super moderators is helping the kidnapper and that super moderator kills the other super moderators.

The hacker, meanwhile, has nearly closed PC down, but it's up to the members to stop him. So when they find out where he lives, a huge car chase starts and it's 30k members against a hacker. The hacker has a gun, the members don't.

The admins escape from the kidnapper and end up in the same place where the members and the hacker are finishing everything off. The kidnapper comes in with the S-mod and it's:

The kidnapper,
    The S-mod,
    The hacker

against

Everybody else.

However, the three bad guys are armed - everyone else is not.

If you want the ending you'll have to PM me.

Who thinks this'll work as an RP? Or something along the lines of it.

Avolition

TEN THOUSAND FISTS
    Years
  • Sure, I guess. I'm better off making over G movies. It's kinda boring and a lot more like the Pokemon anime if it's just "Hacker hacks PC. Admins and Mods all lose auth. Hacker threatens to take down PC. It's up the the members to save it. The members come in. They save the day. The end." I'm not saying yours is like that. Yours is cool. But still, the if the movie is like that it would be at least less boring and cliché than other things like it if it had explosions, car chases, guns, death, etc. And Ash needs to be owned.

Cosmic Tyrant

Ruler of the Cosmos
    Years
  • A PC movie, eh? That sounds complicated. I have no ideas to help you with the plot, sorry. I even have my doubts on how this will all turn out. But it sounds pretty cool.

Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2008
    No - not a movie... An RP that everyone can play but because it is so complex I need help now to figure out who is who.

Avolition

TEN THOUSAND FISTS
    Years
  • Sure, I guess. =\ It'll probably end up being a fanfic I've figured. I was thinking about the best ways to make it. That seems easier to make and then show.

Anti

return of the king
    Years
  • I think it would be the ultimate twist of irony if it were the banned members that eventually saved PC :P Maybe unrealistic, but a thought of mine.

Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2008
    Wooty: Shut up. This is my project.

Raichuchika: PM me - I have an idea for you...

Everyone else: I need twenty or so main characters, as you can see from my post. PM me with your characters.

kokyuio

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2007
    What do you mean im only an extra!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol

Avolition

TEN THOUSAND FISTS
    Years
  • Wooty: Shut up. This is my project.

Wow. That was harsh. And where did you say you were gonna MAKE the movie? You just said something like "What if we were to make a movie about PC? What would be the plot and characters?" I figured it was just a discussion thread. =\

Back