• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC WiFi Tournament

Years
    • Seen May 16, 2009
    Zam, I'm going to be dropping out of the touny. I think I shouldn't keep T_S waiting. I'm hardly active anymore. He's a really good of mine and I think he shouldn't have been paired with me so he could of had a real battle. Sorry for waiting time.

Years
  • Zam, I'm going to be dropping out of the touny. I think I shouldn't keep T_S waiting. I'm hardly active anymore. He's a really good of mine and I think he shouldn't have been paired with me so he could of had a real battle. Sorry for waiting time.

You couldn't have dropped out for our battle >_>

Haha joking, that's fair enough, I guess..

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • Okay, sending out a few PM's to those who haven't gotten results yet. blastoise>you is so far the only one I may consider a no-show.

POKEMASTERALEX

Pokemon Master.
    Years
  • I can't wait for my match (which will be completed tomorrow). Good luck Ryan!
    OOKA I hope I face you in the next round, we never got to finish our battle!

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • Well, it's the deadline, though I'll only be disqualifying blastoise>you.

As for World King & evilcheese and POKEMASTERALEX & Ryan24, I'll give you both until Tuesday to get your results in. In the meantime I'll post the Round Three pairings. Coming in a few moments.

Round Three

Mo Man VS Fat Lucario

Tortured_Soul VS Loto

Ooka VS Xairmo

Winner of evilcheese VS World King VS Winner of POKEMASTERALEX VS Ryan24

Richard Lynch VS _Prince_

Okay, a few things to note here:
    1) The two pairings who have yet to get results have been assigned to each other in this round. This was intentional.
    2) Lumine and Lady Nicole have both told me recently that they are leaving PC's WiFi forum, and thus they dropped out of the tournament.
    3) _Prince_ and Cloud_85 have already asked if they could have a rematch, as their initial battle ended in disconnection.
    They have until Monday to do this; if not _Prince_ will move on regardless.
    4) I was thinking about how this should finish up....round robins never work well from my experience, heh. So, I was thinking about this: after this round is done, we'll have five people. If I then choose three others to join them, we'll have eight people to participate in three elimination rounds. Now, assuming I do this(which I may not), I'll require all of you to give scores for your battles(ie. I beat Alakazam17 4-0) so I could best select these three.
    5) The deadline for Round Three is Saturday, April 19th, 2008. Good luck! =D

Last edited:

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
  • Alright me v.s. Ooka ^.^
    Well the battle could go either way seein as how we've battled so many times >.<

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
  • Im gonna need a day or two to pick which pokes Im gonna use and to get into the right mindset >.<
    But i'll be free to battle anytime this upcoming week except Thursday :P

Back