• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC WiFi Tournament

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Oh yes. You said you wanted them cloned, correct? I'd have to ask World King's Lugia if he can help you with that. And yeah, one or both will be accepted as prizes as it stands. So just contact World King's Lugia to see what he has to say about the cloning. He'll also be the one to hold them. ^^

Tentacruel13

PM me f you want to contact me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2015
    Ok cool. The are to my knowledge, legit. If only he'd reapond to my PM!

GoldenBagon

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2017
    Hey Can I Sign Up For November I Should Have A Team By Then For the LVL 50s
    Tournement
    I Live In England And Schools Starting tomorrow:s

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    With WiFi the levels are all set to level 50 or 100 regardless of how much you've trained them. So their levels ultimately don't matter. :D

And I take it you want in Team Europe, seeing as you said you're in England. Welcome aboard! =D

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    Hey Bill, I'll jump into the Shoddy bracket too, just so we have an even eight.

Would we be battling on PC's official server and if so, how do I get there again? >_<

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Ah, good to hear. *Adds you to the list*

We'll be using the one I linked to on the first post. I don't think it's PC's server, no.

Years
    i like to enter this tournament
    I live in Indonesia, how to register which continent id like to choose??
    i prefer america continent =)

Years
    • Age 14
    • Seen Jul 6, 2011

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    The Registration Period for Tournament 6 and the Shoddy Side-Tournament are now underway!
    right there.

i like to enter this tournament
    I live in Indonesia, how to register which continent id like to choose??
    i prefer america continent =)
    I would have put you in Team Australia, but that would thus make you the first and only one to join it, XD. However, given the time differences, I'd recommend you join Team Europe. The US is around 12-15 hours (depending on which coast we're talking about) behind you, leading me to think that you'll be asleep when many of them are ready to battle, and vise versa. Europe is around 7 hours behind you(taking into account many of the entrants are British), so I think that'd be the better team to join.

But it's up to you. You still want in Team America? ^^

World King

Twilight Silver Beast
    Years
    Just a tip of advice for those wanting to donate prizes:

If you really want to donate, but want to keep a copy, I can clone as well. Just when you're about to PM me for donations, let me know you wanted cloned, and I'll do so. But I'll only clone it once, then I'll give it back. Happy donating!

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Well.. that's the download site..
    Are we battling on Official, PC, or Smogon server?
    Or does it not really matter?
    We'll be using the official server

Aww.. no Team Australia?
    If it's not too late, I'll join Team America.
    I cut Team Australia because nobody had joined. But since I did two people have shown up wanting to be in it, XD. Thus, I'll put it back for Round One. ^^

And you can still join anytime before the pairings are posted, which should be a day away.

Back