• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC WiFi Tournament

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Okay, I beat Mukkamoto 3-0 in our Shoddy battle. I am now ready for Round 3.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I Date Flaffy's

StreetFighter Till The End
    Years
    May i ask a slight question in the pm we recieved why did it say that i would be disquallifed if i didnt battle me and prince just havnt been on at the same time its not my fault so pritty stupid that im the 1 that gets disqualifed we have tried to make a battle but the times clashed its not like im ignoring him so if i could get an answer to this it would be nice thanks.....................:D

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    That is because I have said that I have to DQ based off of activity. Seeing as you forgot about this tournament in the first round while still getting through by default, I determined that you'd be the one disqualified in this manner. Sorries. >_<

_Prince_

Pikachu?
    Years
    I would wanna get the battle done now, if only he was on now =\ I know how it feels to be DQ when both ppl can't get on at the same time and one of them gets through while the other doesn't. If we could get the battle done by the end of today it'd be cool.

Last edited:

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Okay, here we go, folks. It's time for Round Three. ^_^

Dragonknight & Shiny Rotom: Dragonknight is moving on due to higher activity. And I doubt you'll see many no-shows at this point in the competition, Dragonknight. ^^
    _Prince_ & Dark RyanYugo: As I said yesterday, I gave _Prince_ the win by default. But if you can have that battle today, I'll record the results and change the current pairings accordingly.
    reaper121 & Kanye West: reaper121 is moving on based solely from his activity on the forum. Sorries, Kanye.
    Dragonknight: You are the lucky loser from Shoddy Round Two, so you'd better get ready for Round Three. =D
    Ooka: Again, sorry to hear about your WiFi. If you ever do get it back, you'll still get your two Free Rounds should you join this tourney again. ^^
    Aurafire: It's finally time for you to get off that Champion's chair of yours and get back into the battling ring! Good luck! =D

Tournament 6

Round Three

Team America

Dragonknight VS dewey

Jake™ VS Aurafire

aragornbird VS Kanye West

Team Europe

Mukkamoto VS Bly DX

reaper121 VS _Prince_

Team Shoddy

reaper121 VS Volkner's Apprentice

aragornbird VS Dragonknight

Okay. So, Team Shoddy no longer has to give final scores this time, as we've reached the Semi-Final! As for Teams America & Europe, you will be the ones giving final scores(ie. I beat Alakazam 2-0). The one lucky loser with the highest score among all those from both Teams America & Europe will be moving on to the next round. This round is also the last one where these two teams will be separated, as starting with Round Four you'll all be in the same pot. And you of course need a deadline, which'll be Saturday, January 3rd, 2009. So good luck, all of you! :D​

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    ohh and Kanye vs aragorn is gonna be tight.

ill be getting mine done soon.

EDIT:
    I beat Bly DX 4-0

Last edited:

_Prince_

Pikachu?
    Years
    I'm going to be moving on to round 3 because Dark RyanYugo didn't turn up tonight to battle me. I'd rather concentrate on Ryan3 now. I gave Dark RyanYugo a chance to battle me. That's his misfortune.

Last edited:

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Well then, congrats, Aurafire! You've made it to Round Four! :D

And Jake, the fact that you lost 1-0 means you have a very good chance of getting that lucky loser spot I mentioned earlier. In fact, the only way you won't get it now is if someone else loses 1-0 within the next 24 hours. Which isn't likely given this tournament's progress over the holidays. XD

And of course, the last two tournaments ended up with lucky losers winning the whole thing! :P

Back