• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC WiFi Tournament

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    Um, well, I thought the first post was lacking life, so I made a banner for it. You don't have to use it if you don't want to, it only took me a couple minutes. :/

PC WiFi Tournament

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Um, well, I thought the first post was lacking life, so I made a banner for it. You don't have to use it if you don't want to, it only took me a couple minutes. :/

PC WiFi Tournament
    Looks great, Ooka. Thanks! ^_^

I'll go put it up right now, see how it looks. :D

Denzer

Why so serious?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2013
    Actually can I use that free round as an extra continue? Like Ichida did in Tournament #2.

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    I have a question, Why isn't Celebi considered an Uber?

We use Smogon's tier list here on PC, cartercr. Check it Here

But in general, Celebi isn't uber because it's easy to deal with. Although it can be powerful and/or annoying, it's certainly no Rayquaza. (This is the part where Wolflare usually comes in with some statistics XDD)

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    Yes, unless of course that NFE Pokemon is located on a higher tier list than UU, although as of right now I don't believe there are any that are higher than said tier.

FalconJoker

Joking with the Devil
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2009
    I lost to Legend_X in our match up, 0-1. Albeit was some utter ******** -.- but a lost is a lost. Can't have them all flow your way I guess. XD

Back