• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC WiFi Tournament

*~Redemption~*

The Avatar of Pokémon
    Years
    You may getting noticed Ooka, but I'm not...And I've been on a 17 game win streak since our battle... *CRY*

Anyways I have HOPE I'll top eight...Maybe, Maybe not. I just hope I don't run into Richard, Aragon, or Ichida...Never faced em and don't plan on it......

For Now...=D

Years
    I would love to join this. I am sure I am nowhere near the standard of many of these players but hey, whats the harm in trying? I got the game a week ago today and am completely hooked so I will hopefully be somewhat competitive. I'm just happy to play! :)

Luigi264

just call me Dr. Eggman
    Years
    i can only hope that i at least make it past my first round. i still need more practice. and i hope that i dont battle any one that my router wont let me connect with wifi...that would suck! buti dont intend on getting very far, i just want to battle for the heck of it!:D

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    Hmm yeah those are names I recognize from battle-gossip around the board. Crossing my fingers I don't run into them until round 3! Of course there are plenty of hopefuls/unoticed battlers here that may be even better. I'm positive half my skill is luck haha.

Ohh and as a side note, there are currently 87 people on the list. If you can do seedings based on the previous tournament and get the total number of competitors to 96, you just give first round byes to the 32 seeded trainers. Of course last tournament didn't have much action so using that method, you'd need to see how good some of the people entering are to give them a seed.

Last edited:

piplup 2020

Let it Rock!
    Years
    My friend iz going 2 enter. his name is infernampe(i forgot the number part...)
    i tell him 2 activate his acount. ps whats the prize?

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    My friend iz going 2 enter. his name is infernampe(i forgot the number part...)
    i tell him 2 activate his acount. ps whats the prize?

Once he gets his account activated and posts here, I'll put him on the list.

And, I'm wondering if you wanted to enter, piplup? You have only asked about starting other threads, in addition to asking questions that I think someone asked you to ask. ^_^

So will you be joining as well?

As for your other questions:
    ZERO LOVE said:
    R34Ð 73h ƒ1r$7 p0$7.

aka: Read The First Post. All of your answers are there.

Last edited:

piplup 2020

Let it Rock!
    Years
    Ok. Ill tell him 2 activate it rite now! O! and i cant enter... i have the conector and everything but 1: i lost the disk. and 2: my sis wont let me use it..... what do ya know? And sorry about all the thread Q... kinda new. Ps if ur that crazy 4 orihime start a club r something. lol!

Last edited:

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Im in japan on vacation >.< I hope im considered a no-show just because im asleep.. If there is no conflict..I'll enter.
    By making a two week deadline, I think most, if not all of you will be able to get in contact with your opponents.

Ok. Ill tell him 2 activate it rite now! O! and i cant enter... i have the conector and everything but 1: i lost the disk. and 2: my sis wont let me use it..... what do ya know? And sorry about all the thread Q... kinda new. Ps if ur that crazy 4 orihime start a club r something. lol!
    He'd also have to post here, in case you didn't know. ^_^
    XD I considered starting a club. But it wouldn't be about Orihime. =P

And I'll add _Prince_ and the Uchiha. Welcome! =D

Years
    Hey Alakazam17, I'm still not quite sure if I'm going to be able to do it. I've kind of lost interest in competitive battling, so I got rid of two members of my team. I can fix that soon though, I'll get a few more by August 10 probably.

Back