• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC WiFi Tournament

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years
  • Zam he means for an ubers Tourney.
    Yeah, I was beginning to think that myself. lol

Well, I honestly was thinking of skipping the Side-Tournies this time around, as a result of all of the inactivity we've been having here. But I'll give it some more thought, once I get a good idea of the turnout we'll be expecting for Tourney #9.

Denzer

Why so serious?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2013
    Because PC doesn't have any Shoddy tourneys anymore and Dark Azelf and all the people who don't Wi-Fi from the S&M Sections can join and get beaten by me ;)

_Prince_

Pikachu?
    Years
  • Because PC doesn't have any Shoddy tourneys anymore and Dark Azelf and all the people who don't Wi-Fi from the S&M Sections can join and get beaten by me ;)

True, having two OU tourney's doesn't sound right. That's too bad for them, I'd say either do OU on wifi or shoddy. There's no need to repeat both tiers. After all there's meant to be one champion from whatever tier

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
  • Not joining the tournament, but just a heads up, this tournament was created for wifi and should stay as such. Anyone could easily set up a shoddy tourney outside the PC Wifi Tourney thread if they wanted it that bad.

That goes for during the tournament too, if your wifi goes out, that's tough luck and you shouldn't be allowed to finish the match on shoddy (since shoddy you have perfect pokemon automatically, whereas wifi it takes a little more skill and effort to train and build the right team.)

cartercr

Sour Kangaroo's best friend!
    Years
  • Yeah, I was beginning to think that myself. lol

Well, I honestly was thinking of skipping the Side-Tournies this time around, as a result of all of the inactivity we've been having here. But I'll give it some more thought, once I get a good idea of the turnout we'll be expecting for Tourney #9.

I was hoping something like a ubers, it would be fun to actually get in on that this time around.

Back