• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC WiFi Tournament

Kamui

´
    Years
    That can take a while! And I mean it ;).
    The first round isnt even finished yet =P.
    2-3 months perhaps... lol.

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    Um, didn't see it in the first post, so I'm just wondering, are HG/SS moves allowed?

EDIT: I found it, but I still didn't see it in the first post. :P

Last edited:

Rabid Ditto3 8

Migrating Coconut
    Years
    Facing my opponent now, this should be fun.

EDIT: Lost against Skythurdbjhhhhhhhhgt151.
    I fled at 3-1, couldn't really do much there

Good game, and good luck in the tournament Skythurbearpig151.

Last edited:

Ooka

Years
    Well, a quick question. If IcePyro were to agree, could we possibly do our battle over Shoddy? The only reason would be my game is coming, but I can't be sure that it'll be here in time for the first round and I'd hate to be disqualified in the first round just because of bad timing. :P

Ooka

Years
    Well, considering Shoddy has all the same moves/pokemon/dynamics/etc. just a much easier usability, I honestly think it's a better decision from multiple angles. :/

Also, Bill, both myself and IcePyro have to go visit family this weekend, so possibly an extention? That way I could have the game and there would be no use for Shoddy.

leingodf8

GLEE!!!
    Years
    I WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wah.... u lost 6 - 0.... o god plz dont make me go through this >.>

Look we had our match and i gotta say it was very dull... U used hpyer beam AND solar beam, on a thing that has 30 base special attack, and you quite obviously didnt ev train very well, if you did at all -.-....

not to mention the fact that your metagross used psychic, you used hammer arm instead of eq on my magnezone, AND you had 2 pokemon with a frckn colbur berry.... Sigh but uve logged off so i cant ask for you to testify for your b/s -.-

Last edited:
    Back