• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC WiFi Tournament

ThatKidMike

yall fuccbois
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2013
    Me and Denzer haven't been able to contact each other and he hasn't really responded to my VM.

Demigod

umop ap!sdn
    Years
    I am really tired of seing non active trainers signing up for this tourny and don't even battle. It's the same damn thing every time.. There should be a temporary ban if you don't battle or even take the time to let the tourny know that you can't battle.

Crazyhand

Always up for battle! VM me!
    Years
    I am really tired of seing non active trainers signing up for this tourny and don't even battle. It's the same damn thing every time.. There should be a temporary ban if you don't battle or even take the time to let the tourny know that you can't battle.

I feel like if they're not willing to battle they aren't really going to mind the ban...
    Might I suggest an earlier deadline for round two, or maybe a tournament board so we know who we will battle next and maybe even get that out of the way?

Nicktacular

Charismatic Master
    Years
    I contacted my guy and he seems like he's a bit inactive, ill try to be online as much as possible for the next two days to catch him online

Last edited:

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Maybe i'll join the next one.... :D

Your sig looks as gay as every zam, <3
    Hey Loto! Try being more active, will ya! :P

And I'd say thanks, but...I'm not gay. o.o

I feel like if they're not willing to battle they aren't really going to mind the ban...
    Might I suggest an earlier deadline for round two, or maybe a tournament board so we know who we will battle next and maybe even get that out of the way?

This is 'usually' only a problem in Round One, as by Round Two all the people who can't or won't battle are routed out. As for your suggestions, thanks, but I already have reasons why I'm going with the current layout.

I never tried the tournament board, for the very reason that rounds like this end up decreasing the total players more than a traditional elimination round would. =/

I cannot wait until Black and White are more widespread though, so we can once again get a turnout like this. :D

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Okay, I've just DQ'd a bunch of people for not getting their battles done. All of you have until Wednesday to get your battles done so I can change the standings, though after that my decisions become final. If any of you want to know why I DQ'd you, don't hesitate to ask.

As for the rest of you, here is the next round:

Tournament 12 Pairings

Round Two

e-Roc VS Crazyhand

Shinbuko VS Kepov

SacredMiKeY VS Nicktacular

iKokoro VS Griffinbane

polkop VS AleksanderU

Livinitup17 VS ThatKidMike

pokemonleaguechamp VS Nakuzami

Free Rounds: Alakazam17, _Prince_

The last battle here wasn't chosen randomly, as I instead paired two people who are seemingly likely to be no-shows. Hope you two can prove me wrong! =D

Now, with the pairings behind us, all we need is a deadline. And that is Saturday, October 23rd, 2010. Good luck! And...

COMMENCE! :D​

Crazyhand

Years
    Ugh, e-roc hasn't shown since before I woke up on sat. I was hoping to get the battle out of the way...
    EDIT: It turns out E-roc isn't dead; with a little luck, I won 4-1 when he posted that he shut off his game on my profile.

Last edited:
    Years
    lol i shut it off b.c i had one pkmn left on like 20 hp nd he had like 4 or 5 pkmn left nd he keept roosting so i shut it of i have stuf to do

Crazyhand

Years
    lol i shut it off b.c i had one pkmn left on like 20 hp nd he had like 4 or 5 pkmn left nd he keept roosting so i shut it of i have stuf to do

Roost + Flare Blitz = You Dead
    Roost + Close Combat --> CC/FB + HP ice = You Dead, and I spare myself a loss of Zapdos.
    Good game, I like your Swampert.

Back