• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC WiFi Tournament

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Sorry for the delay; I tried to come on here yesterday to post, but the server was down. I was just able to get back onto PC this evening. =/

So I've DQ'd nine people, and we're now left with eight. Which means we can have a traditional elimination tournament now! :D

Tournament 13 Pairings

Quarter-Final

Kepov VS Dusknoirs

ZaChAttAck101 VS World King

parkwater VS Windox

psychomew2 VS Musica

Good luck to you all! And remember, your results are due on or before Saturday, February 12th, 2011.

COMMENCE! :D​

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    Zam, I wanna be in the next tourney. If I forget to look in this section and register can you drop me a reminder pm?

Years
    Ok Zam My opponent has made no effort to contact me, and its almost the 12th imma just keep being as active as possible to catch him on. Just giving you a heads up about the situation

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Okay, tis time for the Semi-Final. Only one of the last battles finished on time, unfortunately, though Kepov has a good reason for not being around. Kepov and Dusknoirs have until Wednesday to get their battle done, and for the rest of you, here are your pairings:

Tournament 13 Pairings

Semi-Final

psychomew2 VS World King

Windox VS Kepov/Dusknoirs

These results are due in by Saturday, February 26th, 2011. May your battles be epic, and moreover, may your battles take place. =P

Last edited:

Demigod

umop ap!sdn
    Years
    Confirming what Dusknoirs said.
    It was close 'in my opinion' the remaining number of Pokémon left does not show what really went down.
    He's skilled. :)

Last edited:

psychomew2

Rank 1: Otsdarva
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2014
    I won my battle with world king 3-0. Assuming your opponent doesnt show, im your opponent for the final round kepov.....but for the record i'll be gone all next week. the championship round will probably have to wait for the week after. hopefully nobody minds that too much.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Okay, we've finally reached the last battle of the Fourth Gen Tournaments. It has definitely been a long run, folks, but it's not over yet! Windox and Kepov, if you can get your battle done by Wednesday, it'll still count, but until that happens, here is the final battle:

Tournament 13 Final

psychomew2 VS Kepov

As for the rest of you, the registration for the next tournament is now OPEN. Starting now, anyone can post here or PM me asking to join in, though when you do so, please add the following:

Team: America West, America East, Europe, or Australia. If you are not from any of the regions listed, please choose the best one that suits your time zone.

Generation: Fourth Gen or Fifth Gen games. You can register in both, though either will only start with at least 8 people registered.

And that's that! Good luck to Kepov and psychomew2, and in regards to the registration period....

wild salamence

expierienced trainer
    Years
    I'm in for fourth gen America east. When does this start?

Edit - I'm in for gen four and gen 5 if possible

Last edited:
    Back