• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC WiFi Tournament

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years
  • You got to Round Two like everyone else did: You either beat somebody in battle, or faced two no-shows in a row.

I believe it's the former for you. ^_^

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
  • Soulinferno
    Law07
    Richard Steel
    Ichida
    Samson
    Burzes
    Hinamori_Momo
    aragornbird
    Karsen
    Cakekun
    fabio875
    -: Trey :-
    Ichaste Pekoni
    Always and Never
    Kurogane

6-2! I'm pretty good at this. Keep it going folks, still need those 7 other matches to be completed.

Richard Lynch

Professor Lynch
    Years
  • I'm still waiting to link up with pn0y... he can only get on during the weekends, and I haven't heard from him yet. :-/ Doesn't help I also worked today.

Burzes

Salvation my name is WiFi!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2012
    Red X, Anytime your ready to battle me I'll be ready.

Dru

Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2007
    yo im lookin for a battle... im on till bout 5 GMT my names Dru nd my fc is 3179 3401 2312

Dru

Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2007
    Not a free battle topic Dru, post your own topic for that, this is a closed tournament thread until the next one begins.
    thankx alot.. Ryan24 i owe ya is leyton ghrahams brother? ive lost my interest in tennis.. nice to no sumone likes tennis too.. oh wud u like to battle me anyway?

Last edited:

Burzes

Salvation my name is WiFi!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2012
    Dru, I bet you haven't read the rules yet, have you?

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • XD

Nice try Sean. But I'll be sure to let you know when we have a sign-up sheet. =P

And hey, it's Sasori! (Last time I saw your avatar, I hadn't watched Shippuuden yet, XD.)

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • Well, I'll now be sending out PM's to those who don't have results yet. Also known as these people:

_Prince_ VS Law07

Pn0y VS Richard Steel

Red X VS Burzes

Hinamori_Momo VS supermandudekid

aragornbird VS chibi

Ichaste Pekoni VS Paranoia

Kurogane VS Dragon Tamer Ed

All of these battles need results by midnight on Friday, GMT-5 aka Eastern. At that point I'll disqualify anyone who hasn't responded-save for Paranoia & aragornbird, each holding free continues-and commence with assigning the pairings for Round 3.

Also, as I have said before, no matter what the outcome from the above battles, we will not have a round 2.5, heh.

Last edited:

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • You cannot join right now. Wait until we are taking new people, and I'll add you to the list.

Also, I just got word that Hinamori_Momo has forfeit, therefore giving supermandudekid the win. And now there were six....

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
  • Oh pish-posh =[

Soulinferno
    Law07
    Richard Steel
    Ichida
    Samson
    Burzes
    Hinamori_Momo
    aragornbird
    Karsen
    Cakekun
    fabio875
    -: Trey :-
    Ichaste Pekoni
    Always and Never
    Kurogane

Haha. 6-3. Hmm, I still think those free continues should have just been used to give them a bye in the first round, not "oh you lost, but you still win!". Haha, either way aragorn and Paranoia still get through? That'll make I think..17 people in the next round if neither of them win their matches naturally. Para doesn't seem keen on coming, aragorn obviously does 20 different things around here.

Back