• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC WiFi Tournament

Junoliv

'Luv ur pokemon' how pathetic
Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2021
    thanks dewey.... keep me posted on how u fear in the later rounds

EVILHABBOMAN

BROTHER OF PEIN
    Years
  • Pulling outta the tournament

Sorry but i'll have to pull out of the tournament for 2 reasons.
    Mukkamoto and I cannot Find a Decent time to play against each other
    I lost my DS -_-
    Sorry for any trouble i caused, thank you
    Hate myself for losing my DS XD

Predict

I am unpredictable
    Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2008
    Sorry but i'll have to pull out of the tournament for 2 reasons.
    Mukkamoto and I cannot Find a Decent time to play against each other
    I lost my DS -_-
    Sorry for any trouble i caused, thank you
    Hate myself for losing my DS XD

Could i join the tourney? or take his place? :) ?
    If thats ok with you Evil ;) ?
    (I live in england anyway)

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • Could i join the tourney? or take his place? :) ?
    If thats ok with you Evil ;) ?
    (I live in england anyway)
    If Mukkamoto agrees to it, then I am fine with it.

and Dragonknight, it's "restart_accident" with an underscore "_." And he contacted me the day before the pairings, so he should be around.

As for my battle with Mukkamoto, hopefully it'll be taking place today. I got my team ready and had my first three battles since September. I won two of them, heh. Just waiting for that official fight now. ^^

And for everyone else, you only have six days left to battle....Team Shoddy aside, dewey and Mukkamoto are the only ones with results now....

Mystery2009

The Legacy Begins Now
    Years
  • Me and aagronbird are having time to battle. I dont know if they are inactive or simply not on at my times, thats just the case now.
    So im just informing you I havent forgotten nor quit this tournament

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    I dont mind taking on Predict,
    ill battle him asap.
    I beat Prdeict 3-0, his team was going BOOM all over the place XD
    so thats me through this round :D

Last edited:

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • Alright. As I may not be available tomorrow, I'll say this now.

The deadline has been moved to Saturday, November 29th, 2008. Sure, you all saw this coming I bet. XD

Well, this Round One is no different from any of the others, I suppose. Not everyone who signs up intends to battle, and those who do don't come on enough to make it happen. And despite the fact that I split you guys into three groups, there is still at least one time zones problem. >>

So you all have another week, people. If you cannot get in contact with your opponent, please post in this thread or otherwise contact me saying so. If you do not, I may assume that you and your opponent are both no-shows.

Furthermore, any undecided battles that remain after the DQ'ing of no-shows will result in my giving wins based on activity. If I determine two people are equally active, then I will DQ both of them from the tournament. As I said many times before, this is the option that I like to exercise the very least, so please don't anyone make me do it. ^^

~Zam

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
  • The deadline has been moved to Saturday, November 29th, 2008. Sure, you all saw this coming I bet. XD

=/ Aw, I thought we'd all be DQ'd. Lol.

I'll have my match done soon; the last time JV tried to contact me was right as i was logging off and after that I just kind of forget I'm actually battling in tournaments instead of running them. XD I'll be sure to finish it.

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
  • This is all working out pretty well. I get Wi-Fi on December 4th, so I'll have some time to warm up.

Back