• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC WiFi Tournament

Ársa

k.
    Years
    Can I sign up for UU, OU and Doubles please? I decided I might get back into wifi battling as well ^_^

Also, I can offer a number of rewards for 1st place, considering I've been abusing the Platinum RNG.

EDIT: I'm Aussie, so put me there I suppose...

Last edited:
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    I can help with T_S on the RNG if he wants. ^_^ Or, I can get prizes for runner ups and such.

Junoliv

'Luv ur pokemon' how pathetic
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2021
    I can help with T_S on the RNG if he wants. ^_^ Or, I can get prizes for runner ups and such.
    speaking of [FONT=&quot]the which , its funny how i was never offered any prizes. whatever happened to those prizes?[/FONT]

Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2023
    Hi! I'd like to join the Team America tournament. I just have one question, are all Pokemon except Ubers allowed in the Team America tournament? Just wondering.

Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2023
    Okay, thanks a bunch! I'm totally PSYCHED for the tournament. It's my first one!

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
    Can I sign up for UU, OU and Doubles please? I decided I might get back into wifi battling as well ^_^

Also, I can offer a number of rewards for 1st place, considering I've been abusing the Platinum RNG.

What is "the Platinum RNG"?

Ársa

k.
    Years
    What is "the Platinum RNG"?

The Random Number Generator. It's what determines the IV's and Shininess of pokemon. You can abuse it by in-game methods to breed 31/31/31/31/31/31 Shiny pokemon, and also works in a different way for abusing legends. (i.e. 31/30/30/31/31/31 Timid HP Ice 70 Heatran)

Legend_X

.:Beyond The Legend:.
    Years
    I wouldn't mind signing up for a just the usually OU Singles part in Team America(If that's the right format). I'm a bit rusty though but let's see what I can do here. Look forward to it >=D

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Well, I'm back from my week off, which I didn't really announce because hey, there were no deadlines here during my absence, XD.

dewey said:
    when does this round start again???
    May 30th. =P

cartercr said:
    Why doesn't my name show up in the Tournament Rankings? I know I've only been in one tournament, (and lost in the first round) but I am still planning to enter this one, and will be entering future tournaments.
    Yep, Aurafire is right here. Otherwise people would be getting on the list for simply entering. XD

Calum? said:
    Could i join the latest tournament
    Sure you can. Since you didn't specify which team, I'll add you to Team America until you say otherwise. ^^

Tortured_Soul said:

Ah, glad to see you back around here, Tortured_Soul! :D

And what would you like to donate? ^_^

junoliv said:
    speaking of the which , its funny how i was never offered any prizes. whatever happened to those prizes?
    You were offered prizes junoliv; you have just yet to claim them. Take a look at the first page, and let me know which donation you'd like.

As for everyone else who entered this past week, I'll be adding you to the list momentarily. ^_^

Ársa

k.
    Years
    Ah, glad to see you back around here, Tortured_Soul! :D

And what would you like to donate? ^_^

Shiny Mild Salamence - 28/31/31/31/31/31 - OU
    Shiny Adamant Breloom - 31/31/31/25/31/31 - Doubles
    Shiny Modest Rotom - 31/31/30/30/30/30 - HP Fighting 70 - UU

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    T_S, there are no free rounds in the Side-Tournies due to donations; those will only help you with the main one. =P

Do you still want to donate all three? ^_^

Ársa

k.
    Years
    I'm not donating them for free rounds, I didn't know you gained free rounds. I meant that each of those would be for the corresponding tier. (i.e. Salamence is a prize for OU, Rotom for UU etc)

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Oh, I guess I misunderstood you there, T_S. Sorry about that. ^_^

Well, I can take them now if you like. The prizes are all in my Pearl, FC 1634 0582 6095. I'll have to catch some Geodude first though. ^^

EDIT: How do you feel about me putting them all in the same pot? There haven't ever been donation prizes for the Side-Tournies, due to a lack of said donations. Now there are quite a bit, so I think I can justify giving out a prize to the winner of each Side-Tourney, in addition to the three given out in the main one.

Or I could put that Salamence into the main pot, keep those other two for the winners of those two Side-Tournies, and get another for Team NFE. Hmm...

Last edited:
    Back