• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC WiFi Tournament

Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2010
    Sign me up for Team America aswell.

P.s. Do you join the team you were born from or the team you live in? cuz if it's where you're from I'd be Team Europe instead lol.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • It's based on time zones, so go for whichever region you think you'll have a better time battling in. ^_^

Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2010
    Yeah sign me up for Team America then, Est. :)

This thread is so huge, someone PM me when this thing gets started xD

ry91

That's what she said!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2012
    sign me up for team canada! woot woot haha nawww team america

Junoliv

'Luv ur pokemon' how pathetic
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2021
    Prince and I are trying to get the finals done but the timezones are very different.

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2013
    when will the new tournament start? after the final round is done or is there a waiting period?

Junoliv

'Luv ur pokemon' how pathetic
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2021
    Posting to say, we are still trying to schedule the finals.

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2010
    when does it start? i want to know i go some cool pokemon on wifi trade and i want to train them and teach them good moves. I usually use Ubers but im working on getting a non uber team so i want to know how much time i have. By the way is heatran considered an uber?

myrrh25

New account soon.
    Years
  • Question: My pokemon were caught with AR but have legitimate movesets, legitimate stats and legitimate abilities. I don't know if these count as "hacks" and in my opinion they aren't.

If I can use them, I'll take part in the next season of the tournament in Team Europe (Scotland yay ^_^)

_Prince_

Pikachu?
    Years
  • Question: My pokemon were caught with AR but have legitimate movesets, legitimate stats and legitimate abilities. I don't know if these count as "hacks" and in my opinion they aren't.

If I can use them, I'll take part in the next season of the tournament in Team Europe (Scotland yay ^_^)

Furthermore, if it is found out that a battler has been using hacked Pokemon, he or she will be banned from all future tournaments. This is in addition to any action the forum staff may take.
    Coming from the OP

Zam I'd like to raise up an issue with this rule, are we talking about hacks that are abnormal or legit hacks meaning both kind of hacks are not allowed.

legit hacks should no way be banned, the pokemon basically has normal stats/status and are not bending the rules in anyway, just the trainer is very lazy or has very little time, either way it's not affecting the battling aspect in any way.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • Yeah, by hacks I basically mean anything that's impossible without cheating, like an Alakazam with Fire Blast or something. Though it still is frowned upon, I won't take action against anything with legit movesets and such.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • Ya know what? It's time I come out of retirement.

Sign me up for Team America, 'Zam. ;)
    Haha, glad to see you back in the game, Richard! :D

As for the start date, Junoliv and _Prince_ have had quite a bit of time to battle, so I'll go ahead and officiate this. Round One Pairings will be posted here on Saturday, June 12th, 2010. =D

And from looking at all the entries, I think that this may be the first time since their incorporation that I won't be able to split people into different regions. All but three of you are from the Americas. O_o

Last edited:
    Back