• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC Yearbook - Project Resuming

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
Years
  • call it a guess but i don't think that this should have been posted here. Sakura and Espeon can you explain what this has to do with RM2K otherwise can you close this topic.

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2011
    I don't quite understand either. How do you make a yearbook, in a program that is intended to be used to make games?

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • Need me to help you with anything, Alyssa? I liked the Demo, even though I played it like 29875475 years ago lol.

Sakura and Espeon

Hates being hacked. ;-;
    Years
  • Thank, but I currently have the the chipsets I need.

Thankyou for offering your help, but it's not needed yet...

Anyway, heres some screenshots of the work. I replaced all the chipsets to match FL/LG. Also, there is a feature that shows the town name or route on the left hand corner for a few sec to see which town or route you in. Also, I have revised the maps and redesigned the Member's Home. If you are in the game and want to change what you say, post here. ^_^

All screenshots subject to change.
    Alyssashome.jpg
    Image3.jpg
    Image4.jpg
    Pokemon_Center.jpg
    Image2.jpg

I am not nearly done redesigning the town, so demo will come later this month.

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    I'm glad that you've revived the project!
    If there's anything I can help with, post here
    in the request thread or even Pm me!
    Anyway, nice screenshots and keep it up!

Years
  • Wow this is so kool! Real people in a game, who would have thought of that? I hope you can finish this fairly quickly and if you need any help I will be glad to help you :)
    This looks pretty easy and unless you want to include some kind of super hard coding then you should get it done in no time!

PGN

I am now PGNFounder
    Years
  • erm, so who's going to be in the game? which members?

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
  • ohhhhhh so its an actual game. it looks cool keep up the good work. Can i be in the game please...pretty please...with a cherry on top ^_^

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
  • Yeah, this sounds like a cool project.. do you need any more info apart from my name and stuff, cos me wants to be part of this project too :-)

Back