• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
It's not a good sign when you automatically think something was aimed at you; they say it's a sign of guilt and admittance.

Fox♠

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 16, 2011
Cassino;bt49137 said:
Stepped down after religious/sexual discussion was reallowed in OC.
I've no real idea if that's why, though.
those god damn buerocrats!!!!!

Also not the smartest move of all, as PCs idea of religious discussion is slam Christianity defned Islam ignore that both aren't really problematic just a few rabble rousers from each causing the trouble.

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
Years
Cassino;bt49137 said:
Stepped down after religious/sexual discussion was reallowed in OC.
I've no real idea if that's why, though.

That is bull, I did not.
That was made AFTER I left, not before, so don't even go there. Typical, people would have to find SOME reason to think you ragequit...
Go read my blog before you make false assumptions, for god's sake. The reasons I left are right there. ~____~

Yeah Fox, I don't even know half the people here anymore. It's pretty sad. And apparently those same people I don't know like to make assumptions too.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Times, they are a changin'. Or you guys are just getting old, either or.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 4, 2013
hey guess who helped bring back those topics

yep this lil lady righ here

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 4, 2013
>omg assumption!!!!!

i don't need a title to change what i don't like about pc. that's the reason i started being less constructive of a member, i had a lot of disagreements with staff decisions, but i came back to help better things instead of just complaining to myself and leaving it at that. and i'm pretty proud of my accomplishments so far! :oD

Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2020
Chibi-chan;bt49139 said:
That is bull, I did not.
That was made AFTER I left, not before, so don't even go there.
My apologies, then.

Chibi-chan;bt49139 said:
Typical, people would have to find SOME reason to think you ragequit...
You've mistaken me. I hadn't presumed you 'ragequit' nor that the changes to OC were related; saying you left after X means only that, although if I'm wrong there then okay. The second line of my comment was simply addressing an assumption I understand others might have, and to dissuade it.

Chibi-chan;bt49139 said:
Go read my blog before you make false assumptions, for god's sake. The reasons I left are right there. ~____~
Sure, then, having now read that I can understand your position.
Putting the text in a title tag isn't putting it "right there" though.

Again I'm sorry if I've anyhow offended you.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 5, 2017
Chibi-chan;bt49144 said:
And I'm sure you want to be the bestest mod evar with your 10293 threads.
"Oh no, OC is actually improving after my departure!"

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
Years
poopnoodle;bt49145 said:
>omg assumption!!!!!

i don't need a title to change what i don't like about pc. that's the reason i started being less constructive of a member, i had a lot of disagreements with staff decisions, but i came back to help better things instead of just complaining to myself and leaving it at that. and i'm pretty proud of my accomplishments so far! :oD

o6iiy1.jpg

Hmhm.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 4, 2013
zZ9lM.gif

complains about people making assumptions, makes rash assumptions about everyone else

even if i'm trying to help with oc's improvement, with modly powers or not, why does that bother you? are you the only person entitled to make that sort of contribution?

Back