• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PCL] PCL Championships: FINALS - Congratulations to the Ghosts of Perdition!

Anti

return of the king
Years
  • Welcome to the PCL Championships Final!

The Final has the same format as last week's Semifinal, with a 5v5 clan war to determine to winner of our first Championships and the Chief Clan of the League! The Draconian Empire clan, the runaway top seed, will face the Ghosts of Perdition clan.

Again, the same rules that governed the weekly clan wars apply here. Each match-up is OU, best of 1. May the best clan win!

The deadline for this clan war is Sunday, August 9th at 11:59 EST. We really don't want to have to have any activity decisions for the Playoffs. Get your match done.

The match-ups are listed below. A few notes: because both Chocolate and Jocund went quite inactive for The Draconian Empire, I asked punkysaur to choose a mercenary who had versed one of the two during the regular season, and he chose AmourPearlShipper. Also, his match-up with Nolafus will have a softer deadline since Nolafus is on vacation and the time zones are, well, quite ill-fitting. There was little we could do about this, so sorry.

Anyway, the match-ups:

PCL Championships: FINALS - Congratulations to the Ghosts of Perdition!
    vs.
    PCL Championships: FINALS - Congratulations to the Ghosts of Perdition!

(1) The Draconian Empire vs. (3) Ghosts of Perdition
    punkysaur vs. 2Fruit
    AmourPearlShipper vs. Nolafus
    Candy vs. static
    Sonata vs. Dedenne1
    Void. vs. Anti​

Last edited:

Sirfetch’d

Good luck to both clans! I'll be watching, should be really fun.

Anti

return of the king
    Years
  • The deadline is less than 48 hours away, so seeing that only 1 match has been completed, here's everyone's reminder to finish them. I'm only giving out extensions to matches that have a legitimate reason for missing the deadline.

Nolafus vs. AmourPearlShipper is on a bit of a different schedule right now. This was my fault: I should have told punkysaur that Nolafus is somewhat restricted by time zone. This will definitely be getting an extension though I hope the remaining four matches end 3-1 so we don't have to worry about it. :x

Lastly, for my own match, I have to call activity on Void., as he did not show up to our scheduled match yesterday.

Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2022
    there's absolutely no reason to be strict in enforcing deadlines for the finals tbh, it's not like we'll be holding up the tour anymore, and having a finals decided by activity would be a farce really.

that being said, missing the time yesterday was my bad, we should be able to get it done on the weekend though.

Anti

return of the king
    Years
  • there's absolutely no reason to be strict in enforcing deadlines for the finals tbh, it's not like we'll be holding up the tour anymore, and having a finals decided by activity would be a farce really.

that being said, missing the time yesterday was my bad, we should be able to get it done on the weekend though.

Spoiler:

(sorry for long reply just figured i'd mention the plans we have given the opportunity lol.)

anyway, i will be on at the same timeframe you initially gave each of the next couple of days so i remain free to battle.

srinator

am i the only one who cant watch replays?
    Error parsing: |c|-Void|hf
    TypeError: Cannot read property 'get' of undefined
    at Object.Tools.parseChatMessage (https://play.pokemonshowdown.com/js/battledata.js?v0.9.5h:362:61)
    This replay was uploaded from a third-party server (pokecommunity). It contains errors and cannot be viewed.
    Replays uploaded from third-party servers can contain errors if the server is running custom code, or the server operator has otherwise incorrectly configured their server.

Anti

return of the king
    Years
  • we've been having a lot of problems with replays. i tried to show karpman one from like 6 months ago from our server and the same thing happened.

anyway, really fun matches this morning guys, lol. it's 2-2 now with one to go!

Back