• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PCL] PCL Championships: Week 1 (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    While the deadline is still a few hours away, I am going to bed soon, so I will post the summary of this week now. If you get your match done in the next few hours, it will still count, but I want to get this up now.

First thing's first: solid Week 1 everybody!

For those who didn't complete their matches, here are the activity decisions. Before listing them, I did notice that many of the people who did not complete matches were people who were iffy with PCL's activity standards, which are as follows (pasted from the sticky):

•Maintaining a reasonably high level of activity is an expectation. Temporary blips of inactivity should always be reported in the LoA thread. This is simple courtesy to clan members and to PCL organizers.
    •The expectation for server activity is coming on the Battle Server at least three times per week and communicating with your clan mates.
    •The expectation for forum activity is checking the PCL sub-forum daily or almost daily (no fewer than once every two days) to ensure that you are up-to-date on the latest events, clan war match-ups, etc.
    •The mercenary system exists as a means of keeping clans running smoothly should temporary inactivity become necessary.
    •Clan heads reserve the right to remove clan members that are inactive, as do those in charge of PCL (with the clan head's consent).

While we are intentionally lax enforcing these standards, it really does help make the atmosphere better and makes scheduling battles (or even doing them in an ad hoc fashion) much easier.

With that, here are the decisions:

Dedenne1 vs. oocyst
    Neither party made contact until halfway through the timeframe (nearly a week in), as seen here. Also, neither side offered a specific time. Given the lack of adherence to the scheduling procedure and the delayed effort, neither party will receive an activity win.

Alpha King vs. H.A.N.
    As of this posting, Alpha King has not been on for 6 days. Furthermore, H.A.N. (Lycanthropy) offered specific dates and times, while his opponent only denied them and did not offer alternatives, as seen here. While H.A.N. could have been more proactive in the latter stages, the disparity in activity was substantial enough that H.A.N. has received the activity win.

Altairis vs. eros
    Neither party offered a specific time or followed up after the match did not get done, as seen here. Neither party abided by the scheduling procedure. As such, neither party will receive an activity win.

Hopeless Masquerade vs. Anrin Das
    Both parties made an effort to schedule the match, but neither offered a specific time, as seen here. Hopeless Masquerade (Lost Heart) was less active on the server than Anrin Das, but Anrin Das did not make a significant enough effort to schedule the match (and seems to have no-showed an early date, though that time was too ambiguous to warrant an activity loss) to warrant an activity win. As such, neither party will receive an activity win.

(If time zones are irreconcilable, please contact wolf, Chase, or myself in the future so we can work something out.)

Void. vs. apocalypseArisen
    There is no follow-up contact on the VM wall after the 6th, as seen here. While I am aware that there was a last-minute PM correspondence, it seemed that neither party was proactive in scheduling the match. As such, neither party will receive an activity win.

You are free to protest the activity decisions, especially since I can't see PMs. If you wish to do so, please do it promptly.

With that, here are the points standings after this week:

Divine Libra - 7 points [5 wins + 2 bonus points for reaching 4+ wins]
    The Draconian Empire - 7 points [5 wins + 2 bonus points for reaching 4+ wins]
    Black Magic - 4 points [3 wins + 1 bonus point for reaching 3 wins]
    Ghosts of Perdition - 4 points [3 wins + 1 bonus point for reaching 3 wins]
    Team Orb - 2 points [2 wins]
    The Hounds - 1 point [1 win]
    Majestic Milotic - 1 point [1 win]
    The Royal Pain - 0 points [0 wins]

Week 2 can be found here.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back