• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC's Black and White Release Tournament [semi-finals in progress]

Status
Not open for further replies.

TTC

Tommy The Cat
Years
  • Beat gameplayer56 3-0

gg, thanks for the battle.

Anyone else want to battle? Anyone I've already battled want to have another go? I've only had 2 battles so far.

Edit:

I won against rawrinism 2-0

Last edited:

EchoFire9

Sixth Ranger
    Years
  • Whew, ok done updating the casual tournament. Hopefully everything's right O.o

I hate to even comment, just because I hate asking for anything, but none of my matches or points got added up except the first one. Altogether, I ought to have 4 losses and 1 win, with 1 point. Sorry. I just saw that everyone else's was updated.

dieter57

pokemon master
    Years
  • I'm back!
    I'm available until 2 pmET
    Pm me, I really wanna catch up to some of you.

I'm back!
    I'm available until 2 pmET
    Pm me, I really wanna catch up to some of you.

Last edited:

cbd98

A bouquet of oopsie dasies
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    anyone wanna battle? i have about 30 minutes...

beat pokewalker 2-0. it would've been 1-0 but i used a revive before i killed him

beat dieter 1-0. real close.

EDIT: i gtg now. cya all somewhere between 2 and 3:30

Last edited:

pokewalker

If it ain't Dutch,it ain'tmuch
    Years
  • I forgot 2 mention earlier, but I've had another victory against EchoFire9: 2-0. We both used new Pokémon.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
  • Beat Zeffy 5-0

So there's no confusion from here on, every battle I do with people who is in the tournament will be a tourney battle. ;o;

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    Beat Zeffy 5-0

So there's no confusion from here on, every battle I do with people who is in the tournament will be a tourney battle. ;o;
    I confirm of this, but I still think you should've told me that it was a tourney battle before you challenged me. I still think that was a bit unfair. ;o;

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
  • Beat Alakazam in the competitive tournament side.

It was quite an ugly match but I hope there's no hard feelings. :< I don't remember the score to be honest, but who cares? xD

EDIT: Lost to Dragonomega. That was one of the best matches I've had in a while. There were some pokemon that I had trouble with seeing as how they're rarely used so I never prepared for them. Great match. :]

I'm at 1-1 (0 points)

Last edited:

Opposite Day

too old for name changes
    Years
  • Won vs Dragon earlier today :] idk if it was before any of his other battles though

EDIT: make that Zeffy as well while he had the hot score of 0. NO LOST POINTS FOR MY ENEMIES I'M SO KIND

aaand I lost to Zam + won vs Regeneration, and dragonomega again, 3 points currently lol

Last edited:

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years

It was quite an ugly match but I hope there's no hard feelings. :< I don't remember the score to be honest, but who cares? xD
    Confirming that. Yes, the hax was horrible, but it was still fun. ^_^

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years

EDIT: Lost to Dragonomega. That was one of the best matches I've had in a while. There were some pokemon that I had trouble with seeing as how they're rarely used so I never prepared for them. Great match. :]

I'm at 1-1 (0 points)

Confirming ;3 It was a really good game o_o I wouldn't think I would of won :D

Confirming Opposite Day's win to, but it was my first tourney match I had done since it started :o

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • I had two more competitive battles, losing to dragonomega and winning against Opposite Day. Good games, folks! :D

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Casual division: I battled pokewalker and ended up with a win, 1-0. However... it was ended with pokewalker using Explosion when I had 2 Pokémon. Does that still count?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back