• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC's Official Monthly League of Legends Tournament! (Round III Match-Ups!)

Years
  • Going to pop in and say thank you to Dragon for holding this tournament. It was lots of fun as I don't do 1 v 1s often so there was a lot of pressure. :P

Heir

/EYES SUSPICIOUSLY
    Years
  • What I think would be fun would be to do something similar to the "Best ___ NA" tournaments. Like, Best Riven PC or Best Lee Sin PC. Champion doesn't really matter, it could be whatever you want, or people could vote on it. But I think that'd be pretty cool, and on the plus side it's auto-balanced since everyone plays the same champion

This sounds like a interesting idea, the only problem I can see would be someone not having the champion chosen, which could possibly lower the amount of people that could participate. Other than that, sounds like a great idea!

A tournament I think sounds fun would be a 2v2 tournament where people sign up in pairs and you can choose any champs you want (maybe each duo has to pick champs to fit a certain theme?), then it's just first to take the nexus in Howling Abyss (or Treeline but Abyss is usually more fun for 2v2s). Simple but fun, as long as we can get enough people playing to warrant playing in pairs. I'd also like to see Crystal Scar used as that map is pretty neglected, but short of ridiculously long two-people Dominion or Hide n' Seek games I can't imagine what we'd do on it haha.

I love Crystal Scar hide and seek, and having a tournament about it would be really fun! A 2v2 would also be pretty awesome! Treeline could be used, but it would become more like having double 1v1's in one map than a 2v2. Howling Abyss, in my opinion, would probably be the better choice for a 2v2 tournament.

Also, It's quite refreshing to know that I lost to the eventual victor! Congrats Logeidon, Ziggs, and Sanguinius!

Talon

[font=Cambria]Hidden From Mind[/font]
    Years
  • What I think would be fun would be to do something similar to the "Best ___ NA" tournaments. Like, Best Riven PC or Best Lee Sin PC. Champion doesn't really matter, it could be whatever you want, or people could vote on it. But I think that'd be pretty cool, and on the plus side it's auto-balanced since everyone plays the same champion

I'd sign-up for Riven and Rengar for sure. I'm decent at least with both, and I actually play both quite often. I like this idea a lot. Only issue for me is, I have like no champions. I own Riven, Rengar, Tryndamere, Teemo, Jax, and Master Yi. Noticing the jungle trend ;)

Back