• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC's Postcount: The Countdown To 1 Million

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    On the main page go all the way down. You'll see
    "Threads: 29,678, Posts: 901,871, Members: 7,133"
    See that is how many posts PC has. Once it gets to 1,000,000 you'll be able to see it on the main page.
    And no one can post at the very very same time. One post will be before the other.

Doctor Zoidberg

His Royal Highness
    Years
    Arcanine said:
    On the main page go all the way down. You'll see
    "Threads: 29,678, Posts: 901,871, Members: 7,133"
    See that is how many posts PC has. Once it gets to 1,000,000 you'll be able to see it on the main page.
    And no one can post at the very very same time. One post will be before the other.
    I know that. I mean, how are you going to know which one is 1, 000, 000? Go through and check? Does Admin have power to check that?

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Dark_Pikachu said:
    I don't understand still, Andy. XD
    The top link is the number of posts PC has (counting all the deleted posts too).

Anyway right now it's a little over 1,000 posts till we get to the 1,000,000 mark (the top link). And about 57K from the number on the main page. I think we will break the top link by the end of the day.
    Maybe it won't be by some n00b. XD

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    Yep I just checked and we have about 1,030 posts to go...so we are almost there...and I really hope it wont be some n00b or SPAMmer cause that would just suck...

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    We are around 850 posts away from breaking the 1,000,000 mark (remember people this is the number of posts made on PC, counting all the deleted posts as well, so that's why the number on the main page is different).

Years
    Nah, not at all XD.It kinda sucks for Jorge and I though XD.I have the 999,999 post, and he had the 1,000,001 post XD.You are surrounded by staffers XD.Congrats though!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back