• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC's Prettiest Profile Contest! (November Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    I've added everyone to the list. I'm so proud of the amazing turnout this time. I'm so good at this

Just so you know you have up until Wednesday to finish your profiles and enter the contest, so get them profiles dazzling!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I agree with Archer. If you want Vrai, you can participate in the Non-Supporter group with that profile. Or you can stay in Supporters/Staff. n_n

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    I've messaged Vrai saying he wants to be in the non-supporter category, so that's been changed. Also you have until whenever I think it's 12am EST to enter, so hurry up and get your profiles dazzling and enter and win!

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Good luck to the other participants, truly amazing profiles! <3

Years
    Are some of the supporter/staff entries deciding not to use wallpaper or is that just my internet not showing them for some reason? I want to vote, but I want to be sure I'm seeing all the entries like they're supposed to be seen.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I went and checked the profiles for the Supporter/Staff section, and I saw everyone's background. Which members can't you see a background for? I can see about printscreening said profiles so they can be seen.

Years
    Good luck to everyone! :cer_boogie:

Alternative(ly :P), you could change the link to PM Pikapal to this

That way, it's a direct link to an addressed, yet blank PM ready to be sent off. :D No more digging through the profile necessary.

I have voted already. :cer_nod:

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    Guys some important information has erupted. D:

I've been informed that Drakow wishes to drop out of the competition because someone else designed most of his profile and that's not allowed or something. Anyway, Pikapal642 should be sending you PMs about it, but if you voted for him, please send your votes in again to him.

Ciax

Ledian Used Starlight!
    Years
    I don't even rememeber if I voted for Drakow, anyway the voting actually took me around an hour to do because I couldn't decide who to vote for. Good luck everyone :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back