• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC's WiFi Tag Team Tournament

natedogg

Ahhh, it's so hot...
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Ohio
    • Seen Nov 16, 2011
    i would like to be a free agent as well vm/pm me if you like me to be on your team :)

Denzer

Why so serious?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2013
    Both of you have been added =]. You should start searching for team members to make your team already. Looking at the free agents list helps.

Richard Lynch

Professor Lynch
    Years
    All of you have been added and removed and added as a team. Keep it going with the sign ups! Richard and Ooka how about Team Luigi and friends? xD. Random thought.

haha, I was thinking more along the lines of Team Kickass or something. XD

I honestly couldn't care less, though, so whatever's okay with Ooka is okay with me.

Denzer

Why so serious?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2013
    Okkies. I was just kidding of the Luigi name. Team Kickass?
    And altaria your team has been added.

Denzer

Why so serious?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2013
    Added now. filler filler. 5 teams now! Going good!

Junoliv

'Luv ur pokemon' how pathetic
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2021
    Advice Luigi. Even if you are getting quite a few teams at first, u might want to limit the number of teams that you do run and not just wait for it to get as many as possible over an extra three week period. This is because each team has three people and if u go over board with the teams , the vast number of members would be had to control and the result will be tournament inactivity if u have too many participants. 16 teams x 3 members each = 48 participants and that's quite a lot of people to manage and get to actually do their battles. Also u don't want to wait so long that the currently active members who have signed up , actually end up going inactive between that time. The ESO has been guilty of that several times. U need to have a set number of teams especially since its the first edition of this tourny, u want it to be as active as possible.

Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    OK,
    Me, richdevildog559 and Flyingtacos have formed a team we are still thinking of a name so put us 3 as a team!

Denzer

Why so serious?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2013
    I like that advice Juno and thanks. The limit will be 12-16 teams.
    Jas_66 added.

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
    Alright since now there's a limit on how many teams there can be, Alakazam17 and myself have formed a team and are in the midst of recruiting a third member to join us. ^^

Denzer

Why so serious?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2013
    Okkies. Once you have the 3rd member post here so I can add your team.

FalconJoker

Joking with the Devil
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2009
    Not going to have time for this it seems. I'll be leaving overseas in a months time. So I gotta pull out. Sorry.

Denzer

Why so serious?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2013
    Okay FalconJoker. I'll put your team on free agents and good luck overseas.

Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    Thought of a team name...
    haven't asked my team mates yet but just put it up there for now.

Team Name: Infernal Flame!

Back