• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC's WiFi Tag Team Tournament

RosaSunglasses.

Final Fantasy XIII
Years
  • Thanks and Yh seems like my team comerade Mukkamoto has everything under control he is telling her teammates when to get each battles done so we have no worries as long as we have Mukkamoto XD

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2011
    im pretty sure im teamed up with atomic sharks and he other team mate but if atomic sharks really pulled out can u sign me up as a free agent and tell me the rules and how this tournament works?? will i have to add heaps of people to my fc or are we playing by P-B-R ? (pokemon battle revolution) and would i have to add heaps of people to my fc?

WTF no latios? its part of my and deoxys to?

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
  • I VMd Graceful_Assassin a couple days ago but still no response, just to let you know I'm trying.

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
  • Luigi, when this tourney ends, the next one should only have 8 teams, because 16 teams = 48 battles which is 24 matches attempting to get done. XDD Wayyyy too many. Not to mention the drop-outs...X_x

ANyway, I should be battling BlueShadow tomorrow night or Sunday, and so are my teammates (Alex and his opponent agreed to Sunday or later on.)

Denzer

Why so serious?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2013
    Yes I agree V_A. As long as people are trying, I'm good with that.
    leecher you are in Atomic Sharks team but he dropped out. Your already in. The format is on the 1st post. You can only use PBR if your opponent has it too. Latios and ALL Deoxys formes are Ubers so no using them. Using them, will result in a d/c for you.

Denzer

Why so serious?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2013
    Check the first post and c'mon guys! Get some battles done!

Beat Jake 3-0 in our battle. good game.

Last edited:

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
  • I'll contact BlueShadow...and ALEX will get on to talk to Fire, but Aurafire still has no opponent. O_o

EDIT: I don't know Luigi...this round one is really ridiculous. The tag team idea is a great concept, the only thing is, I think it should be chopped down to eight teams with some active fillers for free-agents..one battle out of twenty-four match-ups was finished.

Sixteen teams with forty-eight total people? That's just sooo many pairings that need finishing. I'm fine with it continuing if you want to DQ most of them, it's just going to be rather inactive.

Denzer

Why so serious?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2013
    Yeah. I know. Aura gets the win because being banned can't be replaced and next tournament is going to be 8 teams.
    And also, I won my battle so that's 2 >.>

Denzer

Why so serious?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2013
    I'm going to post the match ups a bit earlier for round 2 so on Saturday, July 18, 2009. I will determine round 2 teams.

Back