• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Peace to the middle East!

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2013
    Hey guys im new here, been playin pokemon since pre-primary, might need help with a few things but hopefully you guys can help out since i here you are a nice community! :)

Gyrath

Pokemon Lurid Creator
    Years
  • Hey buddy! Welcome Dan-The-Man.
    Since I know you, I'm entrusting you that you need help with ROM-Hacking. So that section
    is your base.

To help get you started access the tutorials.
    Or talk to me.

Everyone make him feel welcome!

Years
  • Hey! Welcome to PC! Great to have you join us.

Your introduction is a little short though. Is there anything your particularly interested in? The member above me stated your interested in Rom Hacking? If so, be sure to check out our large Emulation section of the forum where you can find tips, tutorials, and all the resources you need to make your own hack if you wish to do so. If your into gaming, be sure to check out all our Pokemon gaming sections, including the new X and Y forum! Or, we have a Video Gaming section that also includes non-pokemon games too!

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Well, of course we'll help you out! PC is a community where everyone helps out everyone, so you would never feel alone <3

Welcome aboard to PC, Crushin! Pre-Primary meaning the first games that came out, right? I've been playing Pokemon since Red came out, and well, today I am still a fan at 22! It's the best feeling ever. :D What in particular do you need any help on? Would it be a particular discussion? ROM Hacking? That's alright though, the staff here as well as us trusty members here are always around to help out, and we can all point you to the right direction. :D Don't be shy to ask questions. ^__^

I hope you enjoy it here, and I hope you have a wonderful time! See ya around!

Back