• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Peachy is back!

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2023
    youre right they are insane (out of forum talk guyz dont ben me) the locked YOUR profile feed because they wont tell you why they banned you from the chat and ooo with their fancy grammar and junk

Peachfig

Shiny Charmander
    Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2017
    youre right they are insane (out of forum talk guyz dont ben me) the locked YOUR profile feed because they wont tell you why they banned you from the chat and ooo with their fancy grammar and junk

Basicaly I did something that they didn't like. Even though Frossa, Subject 052, Waylon-- Just to name a few- Have done the same thing. Frossa and Ayhay are just ass kissers

Years
  • Hey Peachy, welcome back! Just a note but you should keep personal forum matters to private message rather than threads since we wouldn't want them to spill over the forum, especially as they should be kept between you two.

But I totally remember you! I think I saw your Charmander story months back. <3 It's always wonderful to see people pop back in here since we always get sad when members disappear, so perhaps you'll stick around for a longer while this time? There's a lot to experience. Have an amazing stay on PokeCommunity and welcome back once again! I'm always here to help you if need be so shoot me a private message anytime if you're lost, Peachy.

Karinmo

☜(ˆ▽ˆ)
    Years
  • well isnt this just PEACHY KEEN.
    Okay. that was a good one. Laugh pesants.
    Uhm, welcome back, i dont know you cause im still new, but hai! c:
    -karinmo

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Welcome back Peachy!! It's been a while hasn't it?

Anything you been up to lately? Like what made you or be inactive in the first place? It's good to have you back either way. :) The biggest change to the forum recently is that name changes have been brought back! They used to allow them here years ago , but cause it made the servers too slow and laggy, they had to get rid of them. But now that PC has moved to a new server , they can bring name changes back! So many people have changed their name in the last few days! XD It's actually pretty confusing telling who is who now, but hopefully it isn't too hard for ya. Just go to people's profile , you might recognize them. Hopefully you can adjust cause it's a big change. Hope you can stay around more now!

Back