• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~ Pearl! A Hikari Fan Club ~

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Ooo here's a nice FA I found:

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2008
    XD. Both great characters. @__@ Not really sure which one I like more...but Hikari's great. Really funny with the "Daijoubo" bit. And cute.

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    Cute pictures Katsu and cute fanart Alex they both are looking pretty.

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 20, 2007
    Ooh! I haven't been on these forums forever~
    I'll totally join! Hikari's so cool. =>

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2008
    Heh. @__@ She looks adorable in that outfit, yeah. XD. I think it's only a one way thing though. Clothing switch = bad for Satoshi.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    I have no idea. :p I haven't watched the episode yet. -falls over-

Actually, neither have I. xD I only skimmed through the episode to see parts of it.

Have you heard the new dubbing yet? I want to.. but I havent found any links to dubs.

EDIT: OMG.. I just watched a bit of the 2nd ep.... Hikari's voice sounds kinda like Misty's old voice except higher and poor Pochama... it's got so much the worst dubbing IMO...

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2008
    Actually, neither have I. xD I only skimmed through the episode to see parts of it.

Have you heard the new dubbing yet? I want to.. but I havent found any links to dubs.

EDIT: OMG.. I just watched a bit of the 2nd ep.... Hikari's voice sounds kinda like Misty's old voice except higher and poor Pochama... it's got so much the worst dubbing IMO...

XD. I didn't actually mind Hikari's dubbed voice so much. Didn't sound nearly as bad as it could've. Pochama, on the otherhand, yeah. Poor guy. He's got no spunk. D:<

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2008
    Oh man. Guess what I found guys. XD.

I think it's sort of cute, actually. Not as eye scaring as I thought it'd be.

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Hey... can I join? I like Hikari.. yeah, she's really cool.

EDIT: omg awesome this is my 1000th post.

Back