• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pearlshipping (AshxDawn) Fan Club Ver 2.0!

Do Ash and Dawn make a cute couple?

• They sure do!

Votes: 86 69.4%
  • No, I support another ship

Votes: 38 30.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

foxkrystal

The Music is Movin' :D
Years
  • yes, you may join. Please follow the rules and have fun here.
    i got some updates on the recent episodes, and everyone's revealing that Satoshi and Hikari are 'close'. It was just mentioned on a Japanese show showing that they were talking about not just Satoshi like in the past seasons, but Satoshi and Hikari. They would talk about friendships, couples, and close friendships, and Satoshi and Hikari are one of them. Tomioka san the pokemom series writer that contained most of the pearlshiping hints will be doing the next season's first episode when Team Galactic have all their keys to capturing the pokemon god's at spear pillar. All who are still here, please stick around for these upcoming events and updates for Satoshi and Hikari
    until next time, later :D

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
  • So these new shipping "themes" will continue into the Galactic arc? Interesting...

I thought it'd end after Kotone and Kazunari leave...

foxkrystal

Years
  • It's been almost 20 days since there's been any activity in this forum. You guys still need to keep this forum alive regardless.
    What I've heard from DP149, it's going to be interesting due to Pikachu and Pochama loving each other for some reason and Satoshi and Hikari are trying to seperate them. In the Galactic Arc coming this November, the first episode will be written by the writer who gives out the most obvious Pearlshipping hints, Tomioka San.
    Please stick around for these upcoming events, you don't know what you could miss ;3
    Until next time, Chao :D

foxkrystal

Years
  • -bumped- If I happened to triple post here, I'll be at more risk of being infracted; please guys apply more activity to this forum.
    DP149 was something unusual, something I really don't see in every episode of DP. Pikachu and Pochama were in love with each other due to the force of a machine that makes electric pokemon fall in love with water pokemon. With Satoshi and Hikari trying to seperate their pokemon from each other, they wouldn't budge. Both trainers held on to their pokemon until they were seperated. They were ubberly close throughout the entire episode and this is what it looks like :D.
    http://www.pokecommunity.com/album.php?albumid=3176&pictureid=35172
    Guys please, more activity; this forum doesn't diserve to die at a young age.
    Happy Halloween!

Lana.

*spin*
    Years
  • (this is *Lanee, btw)

That photo of yours made me grin, as did that album you posted. ^^ I needed some PearlShipping juice - the last few dub episodes haven't been that great in the way of hints...

Mitja K

Dattebayo!
    Years
  • Hey guys....uh anybody here? Sorry for not being active enough, school and stuff, the regular...anything pearlshippy going on?:)

StarGirl

sinnoh GF champion,Dawn
    Years
  • I watch the episode uncrushing defeat.Dawn cheer ash up to regain himself after badly lost to paul......[warning contain with spoiled]

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    Please remember to check the thread dates. The thread revival rule is lifted in some boards, but this board is not one of them, I'm afraid. :(

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back