• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pearlshipping Club~ Version 3.14

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019

Banner by Bluerang1.

Hi there, if you're here, you love Pearlshipping, if you don't, well now you do cause I say so. So you're screwed.

I like to keep my 9000 rules simple:

1. Disrespect is not tolerated. Follow the Forum Brick Rules~
    2. Violators will be excommunicated.
    3. No, I'm serious.
    5. There is no rule four. Typing the number four character is strongly frowned upon.
    6. Excommunication means Pearlshippers will ignore you when you post and probably report you. Don't worry, this MAY be for a certain period of time~...Note the emphasis on may.
    7. I want strong discussion. Anyone has the right to alter the subject and talk about previous ones as long as that right is not abused.
    8. PAN-|-shippers (People who ship more than one ship with a single person) are friendlies. So it's cool (I'm one for basically most of the Ash ships >_<')
    9. If you have a suggestion for a rule until we reach 42, then please tell me :(

Simple, right? Now for the sexy part. The members list. The sexier part is that if you change your nickname, you are dreaming about me. I don't have to edit this~

Members
    AdvancedK47 <Owner>
    PearlShipper4Life
    Bluerang1 <Official Graphic Slave> OGS
    ChaoSong
    PearlShippingFTW45

(Help me out here, you're making me look stupid >:|)

List of fanart. All put in sexy spoiler tags. MUST BE APPROPRIATE OR ELSE...I'LL DO SOMETHING NOT NICE. AND IF THE ORIGINAL OWNER IS NOT YOU AND YOU HAVE NO PERMISSION..... I'LL DO SOMETHING NOT AS NICE!

Spoiler:

Ok, my minions. How about our first topic of the day? What is your favorite Pearlshippy moment? (I know, original, but we gotta start somewhere)

Last edited:

PearlShipper4Life

Ash fan girl
    Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2016
    Can I join? I love Pearlshipping.
    FYI I'm with you I ship all Ash shipsXD
    But this saga Pearlshipping happens to be my favorite.
    Todays episode Dawn really seemed like an Ash fan girl, cracked me up.
    Should have seen her LOL.
    Fan art eh? I can post fan art, but it wouldn't be my own. I don't know how to post my own or there'd be tons I tell yah, tons. To stop myself from stealing other peoples art work I'm just gonna post images k?

Spinor

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Nice one. >_> It's not like I'm jealous because I couldn't have made something better. Of course I can, but I don't feel like it <_<

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
    Nice one. >_> It's not like I'm jealous because I couldn't have made something better. Of course I can, but I don't feel like it <_<

I could have done better. That was sort of a rush. But Pearlshipping sucks. Ash is way older and Dawn and it seems like pedophilia. Misty looked older than Ash so that didn't work either. May and Ash were poifect. But I don;t like Ash with partners. That Battle Frontier Brain on the other hand... Yes :D

Black and White shipping will be weird. Again, pedophilia.

Last edited:

Jung

Sica please.
    Years
    I have come to redeem myself. I checked out the "Pearlshipping Club" and reuqesting to join. I hope I can see your Signature T_T;

PearlShipper4Life

Ash fan girl
    Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2016
    I could have done better. That was sort of a rush. But Pearlshipping sucks. Ash is way older and Dawn and it seems like pedophilia. Misty looked older than Ash so that didn't work either. May and Ash were poifect. But I don;t like Ash with partners. That Battle Frontier Brain on the other hand... Yes :D

Black and White shipping will be weird. Again, pedophilia.

Ash has been confirmed to be 10 by the original owner of Pokemon when D/P started and will be 10. So both Ash and Dawn are the same age.
    Please don't say Pearlshipping sucks in the Pearlshipping fan club, that's just rude. Your clearly an Advancedshipper which is nice and I respect that but again I'm asking you nicley don't say that kind of stuff here.
    Just talk about Pearlshipping and not in a bad way, k? Thanks bye.
    I wonder what Dawn will look like in her next appearnce? Shey'll likely be wearing some thing new. And hopefully a bit of Pearlshippingness will happen too, not asking much but maybe another high five, I love those. Just to show how much I do, I'm gonna post some high five images :badsmile:

There yah go

And one more Pearlshipping image for the road...

Last edited:

Jung

Sica please.
    Years
    Ash has been confirmed to be 10 by the original owner of Pokemon when D/P started and will be 10. So both Ash and Dawn are the same age.
    Please don't say Pearlshipping sucks in the Pearlshipping fan club, that's just rude. Your clearly an Advancedshipper which is nice and I respect that but again I'm asking you nicley don't say that kind of stuff here.
    Just talk about Pearlshipping and not in a bad way, k? Thanks bye.
    I wonder what Dawn will look like in her next appearnce? Shey'll likely be wearing some thing new. And hopefully a bit of Pearlshippingness will happen too, not asking much but maybe another high five, I love those. Just to show how much I do, I'm gonna post some high five images :badsmile:

There yah go

And one more Pearlshipping image for the road...

yeahp. Ash is still 10 after traveling 3 regions(and orange islands),facing 24 Gym leaders,competing in the League's. Yeah after 10 years of Ash. He's still 10. xD I find that funny.

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
    I don't know what I am Dx It's just... *sigh* I agues I'm a Frontiershipper? Since I see Brock and Battle Poison Vipe Queen person together and Ash and the Blonde one :)

Well, bye, and sorry for earlier D=

PearlShipper4Life

Ash fan girl
    Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2016
    yeahp. Ash is still 10 after traveling 3 regions(and orange islands),facing 24 Gym leaders,competing in the League's. Yeah after 10 years of Ash. He's still 10. xD I find that funny.

Yah, in the world of Pokemon, time doesn't matter. Every one remains the same age no matter how much you think time flysXD So max will never get his first Pokemon LOL. Any who, which blond? I think Dawn's an awesome match for Ash ^^

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2010
    Can I join please?! Pearlshipping has always been my favorite pairing in the Pokemon universe and they sure are getting closer as the season goes on

Spinor

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    What Season?

I mean, of course you can join. Welcome to the club. Just 1 day away from death too -_-'

Umm... I honestly don't know how to spur the activity. Umm... So, how's it for you people and the last episode next Thursday?

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    Unfortunately, dawnash12, this thread hasn't received a post in over a month. So, it's considered dead. Make sure to check out the rules next time, buddy.

[jq]No posting in dead clubs.
    Dead clubs, technically speaking, are clubs that haven't been posted in for over 30 days (a month). If a club is dead, you may of course remake it, but if it hasn't been 30 days, then just reply to the current club.[/jq]Locked

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back