• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PedAPP v2 - New Owner

Nyu~♥!

Pokémon Opal Producer
Years
  • awesome, boonzeet. I can't wait to download whenever I can. The honey trees will really come in handy, too.

Boonzeet

Pokémon Secrets of the Ages Developer
    Years
  • Hey guys, a little update to say the project isn't dead. I'm going to try and release updates on every-2-months basis, with nightly builds for risk-takers.

I've been a little slow lately, my dad's moved out so I've been sorting out family shizzle and that. I'll be in efficiency in later December, month-long holiday ftw!

I'm nearly done fixing bugs. The project will commence once bugs are cleared.

pbellossom, I can't help as there's no documentation. I will properly document the new releases, though.

Thanks,
    Boon

Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2011
    How come it takes ages to complete ? From the demo version of this summer I managed to add the last remaining moves and debug it, as well as the abilities...

agent destroyer

pokemon prof. for team rocket
    Years
  • Quote:
    Originally Posted by ~Money Stack~
    I really am looking forward to this. Another thing: For the Pro (or both) version(s): Perhaps dual screens if you have the time? It is possible, considering Poccil's animation editor allows to to click things like No$GBA's touch screen, so it could work.

I have no idea, and I'd probably have to pay for such a feature, which would negate the Pro version being free.

Just when all hope is lost, things seem bleak. Agent Destroyer saves the day!
    now being serious...

I'll take on the dual screens using a template of it from the internet and put a poketch (some apps may be different) in it.

Last edited:

zingzags

PokemonGDX creator
    Years
  • I wonder how we are going to have 2 add it, is it one by one or they made a way 2 add it all together

venom12

Pokemon Crystal Rain Relased
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 28, 2023
    Dont wait for this, poccil in new version started adding moves etc from 4th generation and bag with 8 pockets so maybe i n new version which is coming will have added all mmoves abilities from 4th generation.

zingzags

PokemonGDX creator
    Years
  • Dont wait for this, poccil in new version started adding moves etc from 4th generation and bag with 8 pockets so maybe i n new version which is coming will have added all mmoves abilities from 4th generation.

So is that why the bag and items are so glitchy?
    look at the two latest releases, u cant use them.
    But alot of other scripts are going to be very useful

Back