• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PEDRO12's Everything Tutorial

Years
  • Seen May 4, 2011
Hey I'm new around here and have no experience in any type of modding or hacking but I would love to learn. I have a computer than runs on Windows Vista and I am very eager to learning how to make my own hacked game. My first qustion is when I get an emulater it says I need to unzip it but I don't have a program downloaded in order to unzip it and I don't want to have to pay for a program unless its entirely necessary. Is there any way to do this without paying a ton of money or just finding something that doesn't need to be unzipped?

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
basically everything on the net is zipped, cause its easier to upload rather than havking to create a multi session setup or just a setup, just download Winrar to unzip it, its free, google it.

Years
Thank-you for this, I really appreciate all of the effort you've put into this tutorial. I was wondering if the Link for the toolbox is dead, I can't download it! >.<

Echidna

Years
yeah, for some reason it is, but just google the tools in the list (except XSE and Unlz, download the newest ones from HackMew's ToolBox here on PC, you might accidentally get an old version if you google it. :)

Years
  • Seen Dec 14, 2013
I'm sorry if i'm asking in a wrong place..
but i need help..

how do you change the battle background?

I just need that "grass" from hgss.. because it looks cool..
Please teach me step by step and if possible.. give some screenshot too X(

Echidna

Years
CAN YOU HELP ME AT THIS I GOT A LITTLE PROBLEM LOOK AT MY SCREENSHOT

and the problem being ?

I'm sorry if i'm asking in a wrong place..
but i need help..

how do you change the battle background?

I just need that "grass" from hgss.. because it looks cool..
Please teach me step by step and if possible.. give some screenshot too X(

well i can change the battle background, but haven't in so much time, that i've forgotten how. :(. sorry. its not too hard. all you need are the right tools, and the tutorial back at PHO (which is closed down due to modification and what not).

ANNOUNCEMENT TO ALL HACKERS, I HAVE COMPLETELY QUIT HACKING. NO OFFENSE TO ANYONE, BUT NO MORE QUESTIONS HERE

That being said, if you're wondering what became of my hacking projects, the answer is, i resigned as leader, and made the three most worthy hackers i know as leaders. The legacy is no leaded by Anbuja's_BlooDY, Pokemon Legends by r0bert (if he agrees, he still hasn't answered me), and project Irida by ShadowMrk (also if he agrees)​

Back