• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Peek through! ( post your pictures of you! )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taki

PC's official CrAzY cAt!!
    Years
    Where's Eli gone anyway?? XD
    She can't be gone and not tell meeee! XD
    *Runs wherever Eli is drags he back and makes her do all her 'c u in 3 days time' routine again AND makes her say that to me 3 times and puts her back where she was* XD
    I'm mad! XD

Years
    Heh. New ones...Well, newly uploaded, anyways.

My cousin added the smoke...o.o; Ooo...Evil...Ooo...

My cousin added the darkness...o.o; Ooo...Evil...Ooo...

If you're wondering...It's a sketch thing.

Brittany

Back?
    Years
    Camp Kill Yourself said:
    Lol...Awwee...I`m sorry.
    XD
    That's okie! If you got a brighter shirt, a nice shower, and a happier expression, I would let you violate my rights any day! lol

It's mostly your expression. You look like you're saying "I'm gonna kill you" XD

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
    Years
    Those are really cool photos from different angles with those effects and stuff. :P I wish I could do photography like that...

Finglonger

Leper messiah
    Years
    lol, nice pics..but yeah scary 0_0. You have that "Time to die" look about you, quite brilliant if I do say so myself. Btw nice necklace

Years
    LittleFascistPanties16 said:
    That's okie! If you got a brighter shirt, a nice shower, and a happier expression, I would let you violate my rights any day! lol

It's mostly your expression. You look like you're saying "I'm gonna kill you" XD

Yaay! Lol.

I tend to not smile in pictures...o.o; I never really have, actually...Not since I was like, 4.

Edit: XD Thanks, Fing.

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2009
    Omg I love the pink shirt! I <3 guys in pink!!! (Excuse me with that, me and my friends love guys in pink)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back