• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Peek through! ( post your pictures of you! )

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    Zapchu said:
    Uhm...yo... >_>;; FEAR MEEE!!!

(I think some people already saw this photo, if it is offensive, please state so)

Peek through! ( post your pictures of you! )

Hey I remember that old pic from back in the day! It's awesome!

John Denver

Banned
    Years
    Ahh!!!!11111oneoneoneone

I have a pic! Believe it or not....and it's a SENIOR picture so it's not one of my in my casualness...I'm POSING! BOO ya!

aaaaaa

Holy popecrap, Dakota isn't nearly as nerdy as I imagined he'd be XD

John Denver

Banned
    Years
    Aaaooo-uh!?!?

I have another pic? NO WAY!!! These are all senior pictures...enjoy! It's me being all...serious....I don't like smiling in pics cause I nasty shtupid braces...

BOO ya!

aaaaaa

Have you considered going goth? I'm sure you'd look wicked cool with a bit of liner, maybe some lipstick, yesss

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    You look better than the other pic of you I saw. XP
    And I agree, goth would so be your thing.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    Gah! My eyes! Dakota, what's with the horrendous checkered background in that picture? It burns!!

(And you had to get a matching shirt too? You're a mysterious floating head!)

John Denver

Banned
    Years
    She said...

*sobs*

she said that the checkered background would go good with the shirt! gargh! Photo lady!

This is the last senior photo I'm posting I think...I don't like the pose I had to do much, it looks like I'm gonna fall over...GARGH!

Brittany

Back?
    Years
    Dakota said:
    She said...

*sobs*

she said that the checkered background would go good with the shirt! gargh! Photo lady!

This is the last senior photo I'm posting I think...I don't like the pose I had to do much, it looks like I'm gonna fall over...GARGH!
    You're the biggest loser ever! XD jk

The pictures are REALLY nice!!
    How long until your braces are gone?

Brittany

Back?
    Years
    Gardevoir352 said:
    U look really cool Dakota! I'd post mine but I don't have a scanner O.o;;
    Yea, I'd post mine too, but if I do it, everyone will start throwing tomatoes at their screen while they sh?t their pants for laughing so hard. I'm not going to post my pictures for the well being of PC.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back