• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Peek through! ( post your pictures of you! )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brittany

Back?
    Years
    22sa said:
    Not!! Mixing the two would indicate the word "moral" does not mean anything to you, and therefore you rob the word morality of all its meaning. :laugh: Morality is about the teaching and enjoyment of life--that's how I view it.

*immediately fails the test*

I guess you're right about that question. Morality, in Christian terms, is about Optimism, "because God's in heaven, all's right in the world." Which doesn't really make sense to me, but the faith in God does. Even though you're not a Christian.

I choose pessimism! >=D As Wilde puts it, "A pessimist is a man, who, between two evils, chooses both." XDDD

j/k, I'm neutral. The glass is too big. ;)

But not when 100 is around! His Optimism is contagious. ^_^
    Thats basically what I meant XD
    Morality doesn't mean that much to me. People view morality as different things, so if I give away my morals and values, I risk the chance of somebody completely demonizing my status as a human to nothing but trash.

I used to always tell people to be pessimists. If they had a problem, I would give them an answer that would make them feel even worse, or make the problem worse XD

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    Keyblade Master said:
    As soon as I tweak the lightning in the room I am in now (my living room), I will take another pic of me ^_^

EDIT

Weeeee new pic, lighting is a bit bright... but hey it works... for some reason I look drunk or something o.o;

Hm...Why didn't I say anything about your picy, yet? XD Anyways, nice pic! Your shirt! Is that Six Flags, I see!?

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    LittleFascistPanties16 said:
    No it's Nine Flags XD

Anyways... Nice Picy Keyblade

You should get a pic.... with a keyblade XD

I'm so sick of your stupid sarcasm! *jumps out of window* XD Nine Flags...That's the type of sarcasm I usualy use XD

Yes! Picy with a keyblade!
    I should take a pic of me with a keyblade or me dressed up as a Kingdom Hearts character!
    *covers eyes with a bandana*
    Look! I'm Unknown Riku!
    *falls down the stairs*
    I'm okay! XD

Brittany

Back?
    Years
    Kenshin11212 said:
    I'm so sick of your stupid sarcasm! *jumps out of window* XD Nine Flags...That's the type of sarcasm I usualy use XD

Yes! Picy with a keyblade!
    I should take a pic of me with a keyblade or me dressed up as a Kingdom Hearts character!
    *covers eyes with a bandana*
    Look! I'm Unknown Riku!
    *falls down the stairs*
    I'm okay! XD
    This is why... you will always have a special place in my heart XD

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Dakota said:
    I think morals and immorals are relative, different per person...like keyblade here!

PICCIE!
    In that kind of view, nothing is moral from every point of view.

I hear what you're saying a lot, but I don't think it right. There are things that are good for all human beings in general. "What's good for one, is bad for another" is probably violating a person's rights and not moral.

Thats basically what I meant XD
    Morality doesn't mean that much to me. People view morality as different things, so if I give away my morals and values, I risk the chance of somebody completely demonizing my status as a human to nothing but trash.

I used to always tell people to be pessimists. If they had a problem, I would give them an answer that would make them feel even worse, or make the problem worse XD

I think what you once were doing is OK so as you as you did not imply the person to commit suicide. A little humor is a fine alternative to "I do not know." ^_^

Brittany

Back?
    Years
    22sa said:
    In that kind of view, nothing is moral from every point of view.

I hear what you're saying a lot, but I don't think it right. There are things that are good for all human beings in general. "What's good for one, and bad for another" is probably violating a person's rights and not moral.

[/font]
    I think what you once did is OK so as you as you did not imply the person to commit suicide. A little humor is a fine alternative to "I do not know." ^_^
    Well morals are YOUR views on what right and wrong. People can have different views, so I think its alright. By the way, we're going off topic XD

22sa

Years
    LittleFascistPanties16 said:
    Well morals are YOUR views on what right and wrong. People can have different views, so I think its alright. By the way, we're going off topic XD
    lol, If you are talking about subjective morality, then yeah of course. Okay, back on topic. XD

22sa

Years
    Dakota said:
    Where did this Pic thread go to talking about morals! YOu know there are no room for morals on PC! BLAK!!

BOO ya!
    Hold it, we already just stopped 10 minutes ago, no probs here anymore. I'm posting my pic after I goto Japan next Spring. ^_^

22sa

Years
    Dakota said:
    A pic from 22sa!?!?! Are you asian! I know your asian! EVERYONE'S ASIAN!!

*gets beat up by asians*
    Chinese guy. And please don't get yourself get beat by Asians, especially not Asian girls, because I'd be too scared to see what will become of you. O_o d=

*imagines Dakota after ...* eek! O_O

j/k, Everybody likes Dakota. :P

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    LOL @ Dakota.

Question! :D What would you guys prefer..

Getting beat up by hot chicks?

Or getting beat up by chicks that look like dudes?

I'm sorry, I had to let it out. And if you prefer getting beat up by chicks that look like dudes, then.. *cracks knuckles* I'm ready for you! >DDD!!

*dies*

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
    Years
    *has no clue who guy cosplaying as professor is* Anyways...here is a photo of my and the professor. :P I bought a Torchic doll...so...yeah, looks more like Haruka now right?!

22sa

Years
    Dakota said:
    I wouldn't mind getting beat up by asian girls...in...in skirts...um....

*runs to the bathroom*

GO -way! I'm just x-ercising!
    Good point, lol.

Zapchu, you two look great! Individually I mean lol.

.... It makes me feel like I'm dreaming. A pleasant dream though.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back