• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Peek through! ( post your pictures of you! )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
    Maybe I'll add my piccy... when I actually get one of me - my old one (ahem, very conveniently *whistles, walks away slowly*) got deleted when I reformated my computer and I had to restart... so I currently have none of me at the moment, so I'll threaten to post one until I do... :-)

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    *pops out of a man hole cover* Hey everyone! i havnt been here since like page 12 XD nice pics everyone! heck i need to get a new picture! my last one is over a year old XD how perthetic XD

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    I haven't been here in ages either.. O_o;; I dun think I'll ever post meh pic tho. :P My face is too ugly to show off.. ><;;

*dies*

lil' jose

what ball do you like?
    Years
    Here is me and my sister. I think I look like a dork though. v_v

Peek through! ( post your pictures of you! )

Suzu

~&#9829;~
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 12, 2005
    meh, i'll post this pic of me, my digital camera sucks, oh well i like this pic, ya cant really see my face :P

Last edited:

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012

May-That looks like a professional pic, you look great ^^

Eliana- Your beatiful as well, you remind me of someone, but I don't know who :P

Suzu- You look great, you remind me of a friend as well, but your beautiful nonetheless ^_^

Heck, all 3 of yall look fantastic ^^

~DragonTrainer
    :dragonite

Isaac 1

Greatest NINJA swordsman
    Years
    Suzu said:
    meh, i'll post this pic of me, my digital camera sucks, oh well i like this pic, ya cant really see my face :P
    I'm very sorry to say this but you shouldn't do this. someone should close this thread before someone gets hurt.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    Isaac 1 said:
    I'm very sorry to say this but you shouldn't do this. someone should close this thread before someone gets hurt.
    Why? That seems kinda dumb to close a thread just because people post they're pics, if they want to post their picks it's they're own free will...i just dont see why it should be closed? *shrugs*

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    ?and I bet you never do. =p Kayleigh has been claiming she will too, but?

Gr8person62.2

*Insert_Evil_Music_Here*
    Years
    I would post my pic, but I'm so hot I'd make all the guys go gay~ *cough I didn't say that **cough*

Actually I have a problem with people seeing... I'm not ugly! I just don't feel comfortable with it. I will however, I swear, one day (maybe 2 years, who knows) will post a pic, for about 2 minutes.. AW! I'm scawed....

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    Gr8person62? I missed you man! Last I remember, you disappared and left us all for dead. XD

anyways, I should be able to post a newer webcma pic of mine sometime this week. I've fixed my webcam (I had to open it up and fiddle with the circuitry O.o)

so, all you ladies in here, prepare to be impressed...kinda, maybe just a little...meh.

Gr8person62.2

*Insert_Evil_Music_Here*
    Years
    Yea, i'm just too cool arn't I? *feels proud*
    I thought you know I came back.. didn't you? ah well, 3rd day I'm back. I left, but I had a tendency to come back. Too many old friends :P Too much free time these two weeks too, I have school holidaiz, w00tness~

Ah yea, about this picture thing, all I have is 2 crappy webcams. 1 makes everything black, the other makes everything orange. So I can't get a decent pic anyway. I'm not making excuses, shut up! .. just wait. 1 day I'l get my hand on a decent pic. One day..........

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
    Years
    i went through and looked at about half of the photos (took ages but that was the plan)

i thought most ppl would look like there avs but if that was true i would look like a moogle,dragon trainer would look like a dragonair and someone who i forgot the name would look like spunge bob square pants (you know who you are)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back