• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Peek through! ( post your pictures of you! )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    blitzballchamp said:
    i went through and looked at about half of the photos (took ages but that was the plan)

i thought most ppl would look like there avs but if that was true i would look like a moogle,dragon trainer would look like a dragonair and someone who i forgot the name would look like spunge bob square pants (you know who you are)
    I at least modeled the human sprite in my av after me...just so you can have that convenience. Of course, there's only so much detail you can put in a sprite. XD

Isaac 1

Greatest NINJA swordsman
    Years
    Sapphire Latios said:
    Why? That seems kinda dumb to close a thread just because people post they're pics, if they want to post their picks it's they're own free will...i just dont see why it should be closed? *shrugs*
    why, its dangerous. people might track you down and kidnap you or something. its common sence.

Kenta-kun

死神
    Years
    And you honestly think that someone can track you down with just a picture? That's being paranoid & stupid. You need more than a person's picture to track them down. THAT'S common sense

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Okay okay, you both may have points but present them a little nicer or there?s going to be flaming. Truthfully it would be insanely difficult for someone to find you just based off a picture, unless they lived in your area or something. However everyone here has a choice?and if they choose to post a pic that?s their decision and shouldn?t be criticized.

Gr8person62.2

*Insert_Evil_Music_Here*
    Years
    You know, with a little hacking skills and some slight social engeneering, you can find out where people live. You can find out the city they live in just from their IP address. Thats a good start :P You know I shouldn't be saying this -_-!

Peh~ people choice if they wanna be tracked down and kidnapped. I'm just wondering why on earht someone would do that? IF your gonna hunt someone for sport, theres a whole street out there for them >_> geez! No one would bother. Trust me... OOH! Just don't link the pics here directly, and don't leave them on for long... google's spiders with steal thenn and cache them forever! So your piccie will be on teh 'net forever.

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Lol I know well, I do innocently stalk Lightning and all. I found out her ISP and last name and told them to her, X3; but you?re right, the only exception I can think of is let?s say you fell in love with someone online, but they broke it up. Then you?d have reason to kill *that* particular person.

Gr8person62.2

*Insert_Evil_Music_Here*
    Years
    Well arn't you an evil one! ^_^ Hmm.. I just gotta hope no one falls in love with me. You know it's hard, don't ya ladies? Please... I'm taken :P *Hopes no one was in love with him in the first place**

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    I kind of like having people not know what I look like... I mean, then you know that those people are your true friends. They don't care what you look like; you have to like a person's personality if you have a friend online.

I'm not saying that I'm ugly and I don't want to post my picture of me because of that, because that's not my reason. I'm just waiting for a little while. And plus, I do want a better picture of me made than my current ones. Blah. I'm picky.

*goes back to listening to her Hawaiian music* >_> Lalala...

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Yeah, but it?s also fun for your close friends to see you, cause showing a picture is kind of a way of saying you trust them and want them to have it, right? ^_^; Of course you?ve probably already shown Sayuri your pic. =P

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    Gr8person62.2 said:
    I went through them a while ago. I must say, most chicks here are hot.........*hides*

lol that reminds me of 22sa to much XD
    He's perhaps the only one besides you who use the word chicks on PC... ^_^;

Presenting a picture is certainly dangerous (in my opinion, I say that it is.) However, when you present your picture to someone or a group of people online, it's just their way of saying "I put my ultimate trust in you."

And as for Kairi being evil, we know that long time ago... old news. Meh.

Gr8person62.2

*Insert_Evil_Music_Here*
    Years
    Kayleigh said:
    And plus, I do want a better picture of me made than my current ones. Blah. I'm picky.

Yea me too! All my pics make me look dorky. I need some cool Anim? style pose~ Wait.. that'll maik it worse. blah!!!

I think I know what I'l do. One decade or another, I will eventually post my pic. So my suggestion is to upload my pic somewhere, and you can only downloads it if you have teh right password. That way google spiders won't steal me! I'l probably only send it to mah besterest friends anyway. Maybe like 8 people max.

Sayuri no Hoshi

♥ i'm loving angels instead ♥
    Years
    Kairi said:
    Yeah, but it?s also fun for your close friends to see you, cause showing a picture is kind of a way of saying you trust them and want them to have it, right? ^_^; Of course you?ve probably already shown Sayuri your pic. =P
    Well, guess what Miss Know-It-All?! *throws fake punches at Kairi* O_o She hasn't shown me her pic...but, in a technical way of speaking...she kind of has! Inside joke, Kayleigh, inside joke, lol (Oli and Ully). ^_^; So, Kairi, jump to conclusions because Kayleigh and I are the gruesome twosome, but she hath not giveth me her photo-eth. >_< We're still trying to get Jordan to display the picture on his run-in with a certain Disney Princess when he was at Epcot...heh.

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    That?s actually pretty surprising, I would have think she?d shown you. o.o; Has she at least let you hear her voice? =o

Sayuri no Hoshi

♥ i'm loving angels instead ♥
    Years
    Kairi said:
    That?s actually pretty surprising, I would have think she?d shown you. o.o; Has she at least let you hear her voice? =o
    Heh, ain't it ironic? ^_^; Just kidding. But uh, I haven't heard her voice, either. I don't know if she has a microphone on her computer yet...so that could be the problem. It's her choice whether or not she wants to let anyone see or hear her, so I won't push her...too much, lol. You're a stalker, Kairi, aren't ya? XD

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Abby's a huge stalker, she was giving away free Admin powers to whoever gave her a ticket to Canada. I even bought me an Abby action figure with extra Erica clinging power, that tells ya something :P

~DragonTrainer
    :dragonite

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Oh yesh, it?s my indulgence! Keeps me happy. ^.^; And yes she does have a mic, she just hasn?t made a clip yet. <.<;

DT: How about you put that quote in your signature? XD; I can give you the piece of the log you need.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Lol Abby, my sig is gathering dust, you can PM me the log thing, I will put it in my sig, as a tribute to the world's greatest, and scariest, stalker :P

~DragonTrainer
    :dragonite

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    I JUST SAW SPIDERMAN 2!!!!! I JUST SAW SPIDERMAN 2!!!!! I JUST SAW SPIDERMAN 2!!!!! I JUST SAW SPIDERMAN 2!!!!! I JUST SAW SPIDERMAN 2!!!!!

It was AWESOME!!!!!!!

Anyways... *twitches* I haven't shown Chrystie my picture, yet! Except... Well, that one that she mentioned... Lol. It is me in that picture, Chrystie. >_> You know it.

And yeah, this is an inside joke between us.

About my voice... Well, I'll try to record myself sometime when I'm extremely hyper! Like NOW! I just saw one of the coolest movies ever, and Chrystie just told me the wonderful news about Ricky Ullman and a live-action Pokemon movie! *Plays 'Perfect Day' by Hoku, and runs around like a crazy psycho* Two of my favorite things all in one - A super hot guy and my favorite TV show! I hope that it's really true!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back