• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Peek through! ( post your pictures of you! )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nessie

The return of the star!
    Years
    Toothache said:
    Time to get picture of me. Be afraid...

[/IMG]

Waaahhhhhhhhh....just joking pal!.

Hey man, you look a lot like a friend, really, he was a very good electric bass player (i miss the band... u_u).

I post mine someday,i promise......like if someone cared XD.

Soph

Chasing Arcanine with a spoon XD
    Years
    Arcanine said:
    aOk well I though I would post my pic, I mean there has been a few members (more like one Mod and one S-Mod <_< XD) that wanted to see my pic but was going on and on about it after I said no so I though I would post it. XD
    But it's kind of large.

XD
    There see, I always knew you were real cute XD.

Last edited by a moderator:

Soph

Chasing Arcanine with a spoon XD
    Years
    Oh well. Bad me. edit if if you like, my no care. just take out the pic not the quote XD.

[edit] okay okay, I did it already XD.

jbritz22

Former-Pokemon Fanatic
    Years
    Peek through! ( post your pictures of you! )

It's a bit dark as it was taken at nightime during a storm, then the jpg compression.

Heh, so thats me.

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    you look cool, dude! but...i think i've seen you somewhere, ot something XD SWEET! I love that Simpson shirt!

*thinks* you look like that guy Charlie from The Real World: San Diego! XDyou look just like him, but smaller

jbritz22

Former-Pokemon Fanatic
    Years
    I dont think I look like that charlie guy thaaaaaaat much, but there is some similiarties. Thanks, for the uhh compliments! And that simpsons shirt is like the only one I wear :D.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Any reason why you quoted something from page one and were on 68? LOL I miiiiiight post a new pic if I could fix my camera *smacks camra with mallet* ...nope that aint gonna do it.

Brittany

Back?
    Years
    Ice demon said:
    Band??
    Nah he looks like he needs a poke
    *poke*

there u go.................
    ur now a complete person
    Dude, he is a total Dude.

He's looks like Punk-Rock/Skater/Rebel/Anti-Bush/Pot-smoking goodness.

If you don't have a girlfriend, then play the guitar and witness your own greatness to it's full potential.(or you could just ask me)

jbritz22

Former-Pokemon Fanatic
    Years
    Maybe I will start playing the guitar.....*MWHAHAHAHAHAH* Then the girls will adore the leet guitar roxxoring skills!!!

*Uhh, whats this guitar thingy anyways? XD*

Na guitars cost too much....I can make my voice sound like dave havoks a tiny bit, and I can sing a bit of tiger army...but dont even ask me to sing :D. Im not that good :D.

[EDIT] Uhh, maybe I will learn the drums or something, just mash out :D. XD
    [EDIT AGAIN] And I dropped the rebel badass image last year, and never have smoked pot, dont plan to, I am anti-bush, and I do like punk. *headbangs*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back