• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Peek through! ( post your pictures of you! )

Status
Not open for further replies.

NiNGi

Banned
    Years
    Deadeye Betty said:
    Oh man, this is a an older picture...my hair went lighter after this was taken, then I hated it and dyed it brown! Maybe I'll post a more recent picture after...heh...I just look soooo happy here, don't I?

*runs away screaming from the camera*

Peek through! ( post your pictures of you! )
    gah! How cute!!! Anyway you really look like quistis!!! in fact i wanted to say that when i saw ur pic but then i saw Zappy already said it >_>; [Zappy = ideas thief] o.O'

GOD!! You're cool dude! and I see you are in fact using that camera very much XD cool! keep posting :D

Deadeye Betty

Just a nomadic flicker...
    Years
    Zapchu said:
    XD Those photos really back up my theory that PC is the sexiest place on earth. Anyways, nice photos everyone!!

Deadeye Betty reminds me of Quitis from Final Fantasy series. o_O; Perhaps its the hair color.

^_^ *blushes* awww...thanx everyone! Perhaps I should be called Quistis from now on, huh? Hee hee...yay for Final Fantasy VIII!
    Too bad she dosen't end up with Squall...Rinoa took him away...

Heh. I'm liking the transformers tattoo, God, that's just too cool! I design some tattoos...maybe I'll post a picture of one I did for my friend, she just got it done last month! I'm so proud! ^_^

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
    Years
    Deadeye Betty said:
    ^_^ *blushes* awww...thanx everyone! Perhaps I should be called Quistis from now on, huh? Hee hee...yay for Final Fantasy VIII!
    Too bad she dosen't end up with Squall...Rinoa took him away...

Heh. I'm liking the transformers tattoo, God, that's just too cool! I design some tattoos...maybe I'll post a picture of one I did for my friend, she just got it done last month! I'm so proud! ^_^

I'm not the only person that thinks you look like her. Haven't you ever been stopped on the streets?!

Person: You look like Quitis!

You should consider cosplaying as Quitis! ^_^ You'll make a good cosplay of her sice your face/ hair/hair color is quite the same.

Deadeye Betty

Just a nomadic flicker...
    Years
    Zapchu said:
    I'm not the only person that thinks you look like her. Haven't you ever been stopped on the streets?!

Person: You look like Quitis!

You should consider cosplaying as Quitis! ^_^ You'll make a good cosplay of her sice your face/ hair/hair color is quite the same.

You know...this may have solved a problem!
    Me and a friend are going to an anime convention and she's determined to cosplay as Tifa, she's got the outfit ready and everything. We've been trying to come up with a character for me...and Quistis would be perfect!
    The only thing is I got rid of the blonde/orange hair! *starts to cry* I dyed it brown for the winter...oh well...hair can be re-colored!
    If she didn't cosplay Tifa, were were going to do the Yuna/Lenne thing from FF X-2...

Does anyone have anime cosplay pictures of themselves? I would love to see what characters people from the PC have cosplayed as! ^_^

John Denver

Banned
    Years
    Zapchu said:
    XD Those photos really back up my theory that PC is the sexiest place on earth. Anyways, nice photos everyone!!

Deadeye Betty reminds me of Quitis from Final Fantasy series. o_O; Perhaps its the hair color.

As odd as it sounds...I think your right! But now that Cyndy left, PC's hotness level is decreased by 1/4....:(

but HEY!! It's Zapchu with more dead hotness pics!!

*hint hint hint*

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
    Years
    XD Yeah, but Deadeye Betty's level just brought it back up. XD And if you post another photo Dakota, we'll be at 200%

Taki

PC's official CrAzY cAt!!
    Years
    Yeah, I wanna see more piccies of Dakota but I want business ones XD
    Oh and Zappy (can I call you that? o.o?) have you got any new piccies yourself?
    Oh ad everyone, who has some piccies? And where's Eli gone?? XD
    *runs to Elis house grabs her but then realizes it was just an Eli doll (she's a great fan of herself XD) and sees Eli running away, runs like Sonic (XD) and then grabs her and swings he round and round and when Taki leaves her, Eli flyes away XD* lol ok... anyway the Murkriro was chating on MSN Messenger and then it jumped out of the caravan and drove a window... It's an interresting story isn't it? Oh, and a horse told me I have a dare to be energetic and say spammy stuff at the end or beginning of a post... Not bad huh? Then I stabbed the curtain because this is my last dare day... XD

Last edited:

John Denver

Banned
    Years
    *fights urge call her brace face*
    Hey I got braces to, and they sucks...! I get em off in january so I guess it's all good.

c'MON people!! Is every single one of you preppy hot-models or something!?

PC's hotness level with the additiong of AMF's pic...105%! Were moving on up!

NiNGi

Banned
    Years
    o.o' *stares at taki*
    Erm, sorry guys.... maybe she drank too much beer, I should hide it from now on o.o'
    This is why I have found all these empty cans of beer! XD

Anyway, I didnt know Cyndy left! *cries* what's the odd reason this time? :(
    But still, PC's hotness level is still one of the highest of all forums! ;P YOU CANT DENY IT! XD *points Zappy, Quistis, DF Dadragonz etc* XD

ash_misty4ever

We should be lovers....
    Years
    Now, don't go kicking keyboards! ;)
    Dakota, I never knew you had braces! They really don't bother me...Except for the fact that I play a saxophone, and they dig into my lips! OUCH!

John Denver

Banned
    Years
    I wonder if GoD has 50 more pics he wants to show us...

"this is me sleeping"
    "this is me in the bathroom"
    "this is me opening a door with my left hand"
    "this is me scratching myself"

ha! BOO ya!

darkblastoise89

mech lover
    Years
    a day when i actually took some pics, two things are keeping me from posting them
    1. my camera won't install the driver on my hardrive
    2. i'm too lazy to figure out how to fix it = P
    nice pics everyone

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    go on, fix it matt! but only if you do take ur picture in the pimping priest outfit with fur coat and a ton of ice XD and loads of b...err...females around u XD

darkblastoise89

mech lover
    Years
    XD is dat really how u imagine me XD i have get a new fur though = P XD i was thinking more of a hoodie with a crip bandanna hangin out my left side of my jeans and pointing a gun at da camera XD

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    darnit matt, i wont allow that! only the pimping priest outfit! XD
    and ningi, matt has the powers XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back