• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Peek through! ( post your pictures of you! )

Status
Not open for further replies.

NiNGi

Banned
    Years
    oh.... o.o' interesting...... lol XD
    *Stereotypes him* why are you hip hop (or whatever it is) dudes all the same, with same attitudes, same personalities and same way of dressing? XD just my opinion though XD *runs away laughing*

darkblastoise89

mech lover
    Years
    well....i'm obviously not da same as everyone else or i wouldn't be on this site O.o XD i was playin anyway. i wouldn't point a gun at the camera ^ ^ then you couldn't see me. and i'm not in a gang.....yet XD i got powaz like claire said, but they must only be used for evil good XD

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Here's a piccie of all my flatmates (flatmates = people i share a flat/apartment with -had to make that clear coz Dakota laughed at me before XD ) on Ben (the one left of me) 's 25th birthday last wednesday (im the blond one XD )

darkblastoise89

mech lover
    Years
    O.o [glomps claire and kills guys surrounding claire and replaces them with himself and a bunshin of himself] there picture all fixed = P

Last edited:

GOD.

life is great
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2005
    I wonder if GoD has 50 more pics he wants to show us...

"this is me sleeping"
    "this is me in the bathroom"
    "this is me opening a door with my left hand"
    "this is me scratching myself"

ha! BOO ya!
    as a matter of fact.........

me close up

me holding my belly while leaning against a japanese street sign

XD is dat really how u imagine me XD i have get a new fur though = P XD i was thinking more of a hoodie with a crip bandanna hangin out my left side of my jeans and pointing a gun at da camera XD

pfft, copycat XD

LOL! XD
    So are you telling him not to post the pics or what? not many people can get some b...err....females around him like that! XD correct me if im wrong o.o'

to true, they left me in the morning :P

NiNGi

Banned
    Years
    Rocket Executive said:
    Hey! Just noticed that's a choker I see in your pic, DE Betty. That's hot...I wears em too, lol. Nice to see some girls here with my style of dress. Are you more punk or goth then?
    Punk.... Goth...... Hip hop..... o.o'
    I hate all of these things.... gah!!! *BANGS HEAD ON KEYBOARD!* Why can't you people just invent your own style and not categorising yourselves as one of these groups? :\ I wear what I like, speak the way I like and I have my own personality... but I dont see this in many people I see walking down the street with these ridiculous hats and their jeans below the knees ?_?

GOD.

life is great
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2005
    NiNGi said:
    Punk.... Goth...... Hip hop..... o.o'
    I hate all of these things.... gah!!! *BANGS HEAD ON KEYBOARD!* Why can't you people just invent your own style and not categorising yourselves as one of these groups? :\ I wear what I like, speak the way I like and I have my own personality... but I dont see this in many people I see walking down the street with these ridiculous hats and their jeans below the knees ?_?

i couldn't agree with you more, we all should be who we want to be like, i wear what i wanna wear, and am not a catogory, like my tatto's, my mom hated them, as did afew guys i knew but i said there not me so they dont have to care ??

Deadeye Betty

Just a nomadic flicker...
    Years
    Rocket Executive said:
    Hey! Just noticed that's a choker I see in your pic, DE Betty. That's hot...I wears em too, lol. Nice to see some girls here with my style of dress. Are you more punk or goth then?

My style is always changing...I look best goth (some say), I have a pair of combats and a studded leather jacket (the jacket is collecting dust since I was 17!) But now I dress more animeish...I really don't know! *looks confused*
    I've broken away from really decking myself out, I just hang onto to a couple of things (my combats, my collar, and my bracelets). So...I'm just a mixbreed of some sort of style...I really don't know! ;)

Aww...I just noticed that I also have the same necklace as ash_misty4ever, my brother bought it for me in the Dominican! ^_^
    There are so many cuties here at PC! Claire, you remind me of my one friend Heather, you're very beautiful!

Rocket Executive

Criminal Mastermind
    Years
    I don't really use those terms to classify ppl really guys. It's easier for most ppl to understand, and are just used to generalize an area of fashoin that I'm currently touching upon. I have my own style too. I'm definately not cookie-cutter goth at all. I am more rebel gothish, I wear what I want. Like leather jackets and spikes are my thing, heh. :D

darkblastoise89

mech lover
    Years
    XD my style is ninja/gangsta which means if i can't beat you with conventional shinobi weapons, i have a gun = P XD
    na irl, i dress kinda like the guy a good girl wouldn't wanna bring home to mom and dad XD you know, hoodie baggy jeanz,bandanna, headphonez, timbs, and a shirt with **** da law on it XD but under all that i'm a hopeless romantic and an super nice and caring individual, plus i got a 4.3 so most parents don't mind if their daughters talk to me. but i mind >>

GOD.

life is great
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2005
    darkblastoise89 said:
    XD my style is ninja/gangsta which means if i can't beat you with conventional shinobi weapons, i have a gun = P XD
    na irl, i dress kinda like the guy a good girl wouldn't wanna bring home to mom and dad XD you know, hoodie baggy jeanz,bandanna, headphonez, timbs, and a shirt with **** da law on it XD but under all that i'm a hopeless romantic and an super nice and caring individual, plus i got a 4.3 so most parents don't mind if their daughters talk to me. but i mind >>

dude, if you dress like that then respect from me, apart from f*** da law, you could gwet i some deep poop for it, and the headphonez, i mean, who takes headphones out with them? :\

Deadeye Betty

Just a nomadic flicker...
    Years
    It's funny how much people can assume by first glance...I think it's humanities greatest fault.

I used to have the entire back of my head shaved and these long pieces at the front that went past my shoulders, and I used to wear a black winter trench coat (nicest jacket I've ever owned!) and just wander until I came to a coffee shop or someplace just to sit and sketch or write.
    However, I had a couple of people look at me and say "you f****g Nazi, you disgust me!"
    I hate nazism! I despise it.
    So, I grew my hair back and just shaved it at the sides (just a little bit so my hair could fall overtop, then I dyed it leopard print underneath! yay!) My friends liked it better too when I grew it back. (Lesson learned...girls should never shave their heads! LOL!) But I'm one to do things on a whim!

The odd thing now is that I have a pink and white winter jacket with puffy fur all around it...talk about a contradicion... ;)

darkblastoise89

mech lover
    Years
    meh...i wear a hoodie so no one really sees da shirt, besides i can't wear it often because if my mom and dad saw i had it, it'd be worse than gettin in trouble from da law O.o and headphones? i always wear headphones...that's just how i am. i love my music and my friend is a dj so we make cds and i listen to what i record, that's all.

GOD.

life is great
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2005
    Wow, really, im a dj too ^___^ and yes i love music and couldn't live without it and whoa, you go out with the shirt, i wouldn't have the guts

GOD.

life is great
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2005
    mine is DJ sic XD, here, this picture explains.....(at a recent party)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back